GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I assume you reference the flood, the deliverance of God's people from Egypt, the nation of Israel receiving the land of milk and honey? What's your point? And now you want to talk about the death of the unborn when you are prochoice? Bahahaha, classic. You have no standards for which you hold yourself to. You bob and weave with the words or thoughts that best suit you at the time. You actually sound like a politician. So woke bro, so woke.
No, I wasn't. It's cute that you think that though. It's shows your understanding of the Bible is that of a child with a Sunday school coloring book.

I have standards and morals. I'm fact they're far superior to yours, because I don't do the right thing day in and day out expecting, a reward, and I can't just walk away from my mistakes by asking for forgiveness from an imaginary sky daddy. I have to actually learn, do better, and make amends to real people.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
No, I wasn't. It's cute that you think that though. It's shows your understanding of the Bible is that of a child with a Sunday school coloring book.
Can you actually have an intelligent conversation or must you constantly regress to childish antics with name calling? I hold you in zero regard however so your insults fall to the side. To continue this conversation (using that term loosely) is frivolous at this point rhough I will continue to pray for you as prnoisesd. May God's Peace be with you.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Can you actually have an intelligent conversation or must you constantly regress to childish antics with name calling? I hold you in zero regard however so your insults fall to the side. To continue this conversation (using that term loosely) is frivolous at this point rhough I will continue to pray for you as prnoisesd. May God's Peace be with you.
Got it, you're going to ignore all the many times God commanded the murder of women, children, infants and the unborn.

Typical hypocrite.

Again, I fully support you practicing your religion. I'd fight to the death to protect you from being forced to have an abortion.

But keep your religious beliefs out of our laws.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Got it, you're going to ignore all the many times God commanded the murder is women, children, infants and the unborn.

Typical hypocrite.

Again, I fully support you practicing your religion. I'd fight to the death to protect you from being forced to have an abortion.

But keep your religious beliefs out of our laws.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
So the Ten Commandments are not relevant or in correlation with existing law? Many other examples in Deuteronomy so...

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Well.. We don't stone people to death for adultery.

The whole point of separation of Church and State is based on the fact that the US was founded by people running away from persecutions by a Majority Religion. That's why they jumped on boats and left England.

That and most of the founding fathers practiced Deism. They figured out if you allow a majority group to influence things, bad things can happen when that majority group changes. Muslims are the fastest growing religion at the moment. You okay with them becoming the majority and voting in laws that reflect their religion 20-50 years down the line?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
So the Ten Commandments are not relevant or in correlation with existing law? Many other examples in Deuteronomy so...

It’s cute when Judeo-Christians act like they cornered the market on what it means to be a good person. All the while they act above anyone that doesn’t fall in line with their dogma, via their uppity holier than thou attitudes.

The world would be a much better place if organized religion, especially the big three, were completely rejected by all and quickly forgotten.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No they aren't.

Again, your understanding of the origins of legal systems is at the level of a Sunday school coloring book.

AGAIN, you're ignoring God commanding the murder of children, infants and the unborn. God has zero reservations about killing the unborn. Keep your violent crazy beliefs to yourself.

And let me guess, you're a Trump supporter taking about religion? How absurd.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Well that and could you imagine the infighting on something like that? We have over 200 distinct bodies of Christianity in the US alone. You'd have Baptist fighting Protestants, while Episcopals box Quakers.
Ironically, that's literally the origins of religion being removed from public schools. Christians fighting over the hearts and minds of school children.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It's embarrassing that there are grown adults that don't know Christianity is a cobbled together hodge podge of pagan stories, propaganda, previous religions that came long before and has been edited and created by man to serve man.

That isn't to say their isn't some being out there that started all this, but it 100% wasn't a sky daddy making a mud man and rib women.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
And let me guess, you're a Trump supporter taking about religion? How absurd.

Hey now!!

A3DB6587-3A5C-4088-A3F4-EAF8A8123D70.jpeg

🤣

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
It's embarrassing that there are grown adults that don't know Christianity is a cobbled together hodge podge of pagan stories, propaganda, previous religions that came long before and has been edited and created by man to serve man.

That isn't to say their isn't some being out there that started all this, but it 100% wasn't a sky daddy making a mud man and rib women.
You are a sad sad little man.