GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I just got the PCV and the ECS breather hose. The kit from Urotuning doesn't have the breather hose included (https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-vw-breather-hose-genuine-vw-audi-06k103213b), so that would be another cost. I get the point of the FCP warranty, and they normally are my go to. But hopefully, I don't have to replace the PCV again.

I like the ECS hose. Had no issues installing, and much easier to connect and remove to the turbo inlet pipe than that stupid stock plastic connector.

Added bonus, it was fun getting a quick peek inside the engine while replacing it.

View attachment 205129
I bought BL from FCPEuro , but agree the stock plastic clicky pipe was a pain in the balls. Was the hardest part of the swap.

I have a BM version of the PCV of my 2019 sitting in the garage if you want it. Only 6000 miles on it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yeah, you can see it if you pop the engine cover off.
I read the mishimoto blog. The one where they tried building an aos for the mk7. They determined it was useless. I’d argue that vw’s aos design is weak and the component should be swapped for a new one every 3-4 years.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Boys. Neuspeed rse10’s or konig ampliforms.

I have about white gti and I wanna go for the matte bronze. Honesty is appreciated. This is a safe place.

if I go neuspeed it’ll be 18x8 and on 235/35/18

if I go konig it’ll be 18x8.5 and on 245/35/18

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I bought BL from FCPEuro , but agree the stock plastic clicky pipe was a pain in the balls. Was the hardest part of the swap.

I have a BM version of the PCV of my 2019 sitting in the garage if you want it.
06K103495AP Is the one FCP has up for sale, unless you go aftermarket with a Vaico.

BM a higher revision?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

I have about white gti and I wanna go for the matte bronze. Honesty is appreciated. This is a safe place.

The answer is always RSE10

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
06K103495AP Is the one FCP has up for sale, unless you go aftermarket with a Vaico.

BM a higher revision?
BM is the highest revision for GTI, BL is from the A4 and is the current highest revision for the R and S3.

VW will tell you it doesn't fit the GTI for some reason, but it in fact does.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Neuspeed.

I've got the same color scheme, but with RSe16s.

20201209_113210.jpg

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
BM is the highest revision for GTI, BL is from the A4 and is the current highest revision for the R and S3.

VW will tell you it doesn't fit the GTI for some reason, but it in fact does.
Hell of a time to let my partslink24 subscription to run out. AP seems to come up on the OEM parts sites as for the 1.8T, but I wonder if it's the highest revision. It's got a few supersessions - AC, AH, And Q

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Thanks for kicking in your 2 cents. I appreciate it

car looks really good. U went for 8.5” wide and 245’s iirc. No rub at all in the front?

are neuspeed wheels flow formed or forged?
Yep, 17 x 8.5 +45 with 245 40 17 RE71R's. Flow formed. I actually have 2 sets of these wheels, just mounted Falken FK510's for street driving.

Because the diameter of the tire is 24.7" vs 25.1" for stock, and I went pretty mild on the lowering, I don't have any rubbing. Mind you I'm at -2.3 camber up front and -1.8 in the rear.

Before adding negative camber, tires were poking out at the front.

I just ordered 255 40 17 RE71R's that have a diameter of 25". I'll let you know how that goes.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yep, 17 x 8.5 +45 with 245 40 17 RE71R's. Flow formed. I actually have 2 sets of these wheels, just mounted Falken FK510's for street driving.

Because the diameter of the tire is 24.7" vs 25.1" for stock, and I went pretty mild on the lowering, I don't have any rubbing. Mind you I'm at -2.3 camber up front and -1.8 in the rear.

Before adding negative camber, tires were poking out at the front.

I just ordered 255 40 17 RE71R's that have a diameter of 25". I'll let you know how that goes.
With that amount of camber how do your tires wear on the street?