GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The Navaho plant shut down because it would cost far too much to make it compliant with emissions thus being cost effective versus other electricity producing methods like natural gas and nuclear generation.
just conservative news hogwash.

Yall love the free market until it makes natural gas just cheaper per megawatt than coal aka coal dies.

cb1111

No, many professionals disagree about things, that's fine. I have always erred on the side of caution with medications. In my 30 years of experience, having worked with a lot of good nephrologist and listening to them, alternating Tylenol and ibuprofen gives great results clinically and less risk. It's cool if other providers have different opinions.

That has nothing to do with you practicing medicine via Google search.
Just to close the loop on this part of the discussion - you have no clue what my medical background is, but it has nothing to do with Google searches.

The sad part is that we both err on the side of caution with meds. I've seen far too much damage that meds can do and docs are quick to add new meds but many (most) times won't say "now quit taking that other stuff".

Feel free to respond, but I won't take the bait.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Fellas, fellas. Let's all get along.

Already on the mend. Fevers back down under 100, took a shower, ate some Chinese food since I sure as shit wasn't cooking dinner. Feeling much better. Still some soreness all over, but nowhere near as bad as a few hours ago. No doubt will be 100% by morning.

Or a lizard. One of the two.
When you have a heart attack, after the shot, they'll say you had a 'preexisting condition' also. Watch.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
When you have a heart attack, after the shot, they'll say you had a 'preexisting condition' also. Watch.

Shit, I don't need them to tell me I have prexisting conditions, I already know that lol.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
There is a 3 month backlog of VAERS (vaccine injury) reports.

Highly cited COVID doctor comes to stunning conclusion: Gov’t ‘scrubbing unprecedented numbers’ of injection-related deaths​

https://leohohmann.com/2021/04/30/h...cedented-numbers-of-injection-related-deaths/
1620097074394.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Shit, I don't need them to tell me I have prexisting conditions, I already know that lol.
Well then, you're dumber than I thought.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Put a large quantity of nuclear waste in a rocket and launch it into the sky? What could go wrong...

When was the last time a rocket blew up enroute to orbit? Like 6,000 years ago when the earth was made? Come on man, it’s not like we are talking rocket science here.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What about people that have heart attacks that haven't gotten the shot?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Just to close the loop on this part of the discussion - you have no clue what my medical background is, but it has nothing to do with Google searches.

The sad part is that we both err on the side of caution with meds. I've seen far too much damage that meds can do and docs are quick to add new meds but many (most) times won't say "now quit taking that other stuff".

Feel free to respond, but I won't take the bait.
If I knew someone was healthy, knew their liver and renal function was fine and had a full medical/social history, I wouldn't 100% be opposed to a higher dose, but I normally follow the advice of the nephrologists I've been lucky enough to work with and the guidance of the hospitals policies, rather than negotiated dosing guidelines between manufactures and the FDA. People take so much shit. Look at the studies coming out of Europe for the last decade on supplements and vitamins. Look at the shear number of OTC medications that people can buy and have literally no clue what the contraindications are. Take a trip to a few hospitals and look at the crazy number of renal and liver insufficient patients they're caring for. Tylenol is regarded as one of the most dangerous drugs in the world by some pretty well respected scientist and physicians. Am I claiming that it is? No, but there's merit to their arguments.

Do you know what supplements and vitamins anyone in this thread is taking? Do you know their hepatic and renal function? Do you know their medical history? Do you know their social history? If you can't honestly answer yes, then you probably shouldn't be telling them to take high doses of Tylenol.

You want to argue that, great, have at it, just don't pull the "you don't know my medical background" BS on me. There's no bait to take. I'm giving my opinion based on 30 years experience, if you have a different opinion based on actually being legally responsible for prescribing medications to people, I'm all ears. If you want to point out other providers have differing opinions, great, there's arguments to be had on either side of the issue. But that isn't what you did. You cut and pasted from the first google search to say that 4000mg a day is fine for someone that you have no idea what GNC supplement kick they're on. You don't have an argument, you cut and pasted from the first thing you found on google.

Last edited: