GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Lol so you ask for a source, I provide you the source, and then you continue to change the subject. How many want to but didn't? I don't know genius, let's see your source showing your numbers for that argument since that's what you wanted in the first place. You still haven't provided a counter argument for the fact that ending a human life is ending a human life despite the age.
What counter argument do I need? You never provided an argument proving that a one-month old fetus is a human life? What's the metric? Basic, barebones cerebral function begins around week 6. Heart beat begins around week 12. What is the fetus before that, if not a parasitic tumor? What is your metric? Your feelings?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Lol so you ask for a source, I provide you the source, and then you continue to change the subject. How many want to but didn't? I don't know genius, let's see your source showing your numbers for that argument since that's what you wanted in the first place. You still haven't provided a counter argument for the fact that ending a human life is ending a human life despite the age.
That's what they do in this thread. Take your words completely out of context and twist them to make it sound you said something different. It's a simple diversion tactic because they don't have anything for what you actually said.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
What counter argument do I need? You never provided an argument proving that a one-month old fetus is a human life? What's the metric? Basic, barebones cerebral function begins around week 6. Heart beat begins around week 12. What is the fetus before that, if not a parasitic tumor? What is your metric? Your feelings?
I already stated that human life beings at conception. THAT'S the metric. So yet again another completely nonsensical post.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I already stated that human life beings at conception. So yet again another completely nonsensical post.
That's your statement based on feelings. Sorry, buddy.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The heart starts beating between the 5th and 6th week of pregnancy and is fully developed by week 10.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/when-does-a-fetus-have-a-heartbeat#timeline

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
That's what they do in this thread. Take your words completely out of context and twist them to make it sound you said something different. It's a simple diversion tactic because they don't have anything for what you actually said.
Like you just did to me?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
That's your statement based on feelings. Sorry, buddy.
Incorrect, my statement is based solely on the definition of the word conception AKA WHEN A WOMAN BECOMES PREGNANT WITH A CHILD

What you've said about the children that you believe should be killed 'because they're going to live a life of challenges' is actually the argument based upon feelings.

Do yourself a favor and ponder that for a moment. I mean that as a genuine suggestion, not an insult or one-over

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Like you just did to me?
You mean when I said Los Angeles has over twice the population of Chicago but only 40 % of the murders? Then yes is the answer to your question. That's not per capita either. That's total population and total murders.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I already stated that human life beings at conception.

Human life in what capacity? Does it have a heart? A brain? What makes a human, human? At what point is it no longer a clump of cells and a human?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Human life in what capacity? Does it have a heart? A brain? What makes a human, human? At what point is it no longer a clump of cells and a human?
As I've already said, conception is when a woman becomes pregnant with a child - that is where life begins. That is indisputable.

You can try to argue what capacity of life at conception, but if you end that life it's a human life you're ending. Ending it why? To stop it from growing just like everyone else is already doing

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
You mean when I said Los Angeles has over twice the population of Chicago but only 40 % of the murders? Then yes is the answer to your question. That's not per capita either. That's total population and total murders.
JFC Jim, could you be any more of a hypocrite? You are doing the exact thing that you constantly complain about. I specifically said Chicago does not have the most murders PER CAPITA. You completely ignored that fact and just posted about the total numbers. Remember that the next time you complain about people taking your posts out of context.

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI