GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Ending an intellectual debate to resort to personal belittlings only insults yourself. I'm a fucking hoot at parties.
Unsurprising to hear that you think your side could be misconstrued as intellectual.

It's more like I realized I'm just yelling at a wall so I decided to end on a joke. I'm just a funny guy.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Total murders. I didn't say anything about per capita. Hell a town of 200 people could lead per capita in a given year.
Of course the biggest cities are going to have the highest murder rates. I didn't say total murders, that's my whole point. Once again reading > you.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I would love to hear your example

Condoms break. Women get raped. Women think a man is using a condom only to find out they lied cause they are a piece of shit. Oh well the women should have been on BC right?!? Pulling from personal experience my GF in high school wasn't allowed to be on BC because her religious nut mom said that would be condoning sex and you can't do that until you are married.

Shhhh don't tell her we went to Planned Parenthood to get what we needed because that place is the devil.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Unsurprising to hear that you think your side could be misconstrued as intellectual.

It's more like I realized I'm just yelling at a wall so I decided to end on a joke. I'm just a funny guy.
And yet again, you prove you have NOTHING to offer towards the discussion except for insults

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Condoms break. Women get raped. Women think a man is using a condom only to find out they lied cause they are a piece of shit. Oh well the women should have been on BC right?!? Pulling from personal experience my GF in high school wasn't allowed to be on BC because her religious nut mom said that would be condoning sex and you can't do that until you are married.
You're talking about 1% of abortions that take place. Are the other 99% morally justified?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The fucking crazy is that I'm not even saying anything crazy. A human life is a human life. If some jackass wants to call it a "tumor" that's his own undoing
Yeah cold and callous aren't strong enough words for such a lack of respect for life.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
And yet again, you prove you have NOTHING to offer towards the discussion except for insults
Is this just projection? I'm having trouble finding what you offered in return. Really, I'm reading back into your comments and I just can't find anything other than some gut feelings with no facts behind them.

I was the only one that mentioned numbers at all. You spoke in blanket statements.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Is this just projection? I'm having trouble finding what you offered in return. Really, I'm reading back into your comments and I just can't find anything other than some gut feelings with no facts behind them.

I was the only one that mentioned numbers at all. You spoke in blanket statements.
Then you're even more of an imbicile than any of else could have predicted. With that said, I still don't believe your life should have been aborted

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Then you're even more of an imbicile than any of else could have predicted. With that said, I still don't believe your life should have been aborted
Wait!! What happened to not doing any insults! I thought that wasn't allowed!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Of course the biggest cities are going to have the highest murder rates. I didn't say total murders, that's my whole point. Once again reading > you.
Los Angeles has over twice the population of Chicago but only 40% as many murders.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
"In both surveys, 1% indicated that they had been victims of rape, and less than half a percent said they became pregnant as a result of incest."

LITERALLY THE FIRST RESULT when you google "how much of rape makes up abortion" : https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ew-abortions-so-why-all-attention/1211175001/
How many of those women wanted to have the abortion but weren't allowed, either due to restrictive abortion laws or controlling, religious parents/communities?

Your source is very US-centric. That number skyrockets if you include the rest of the world. Many other countries have far worse and more draconic reproductive laws than the handful of shit-for-brains US states.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
How many of those women wanted to have the abortion but weren't allowed, either due to restrictive abortion laws or controlling, religious parents/communities?

Your source is very US-centric. That number skyrockets if you include the rest of the world. Many other countries have far worse and more draconic reproductive laws than the handful of shit-for-brains US states.
Lol so you ask for a source, I provide you the source, and then you continue to change the subject.

"How many want to but didn't?" I don't know genius, let's see your source showing your numbers for that argument since that's what you wanted in the first place.

And you still haven't provided a counterargument for the fact that ending a human life is ending a human life despite the age.