GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
California doesn't want to burn coal, we want the Boobies back! The Boobies AKA our San Diego nuclear power plant was shut down recently which doesn't help at all with our old as fuck power system out here.

Cali won't touch nuclear though because we have no Government approved way to deal with the waste at this time - We're still waiting on that storage facility to be built for the rest of the US's nuclear waste. So anything scary and not immediately "green" isn't worth our time.

Give us molten salt reactors already and cut all the red tape and 50's scare around nuclear already!

You shut your mouth about that molten salt stuff. Coal or nothing hippy!!

And waste... why not send it to the Sun?

cb1111

Let's see the H&P you documented, Mr smarty pants.

List all his current meds, when last taken, what doses, and his medical history.

I don't randomly tell strangers to take the max allowable dose of anything , especially acetaminophen, without knowing anything about them.

But that's just me. I'm healthy and still limit to 2000mg a day, because I've seen the damage OTC medication have done to people.

Only in America, vaccines kill you and large doses of one of the most dangerous OTC drug are cool.
Shall we start here OTC Pain Relief Dosing Information | Get Relief Responsibly<sup>®</sup> (getreliefresponsiblyprofessional.com)? It looks like you're looking at 4000.

I fully agree that many people think that if it is OTC it is OK and I also fully agree that acetaminophen can be very dangerous - especially when taken for longer periods but - if you are otherwise healthy and have no contraindications- the 3 or 4k isn't going to have any more adverse effect than 2k if taken for a day or two - especially with acetaminophen where the max "safe" amount keeps changing. In Europe, the guidelines for Paracetamol is 4g daily Paracetamol for adults: painkiller to treat aches, pains and fever - NHS (www.nhs.uk)

Edit - added first link

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Rectal temp or doesn't count.
how do you identify between Oral and Rectal thermometers?

the taste
Of course she is. All of those people getting cremated in those funeral pyres are just Bollywood actors - because the Indian government has a vested interest in making itself look bad.

Can I get the engine and tranny out of your car when your family parts it out?

24 hours, my friend. You'll wake up tomorrow as if nothing ever happened.
ftfy
It's 3000 per day, I just asked my wife who is an actual real person.
ftfy
You can't cure stupid.
#ironic

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Shall we start here OTC Pain Relief Dosing Information | Get Relief Responsibly<sup>®</sup> (getreliefresponsiblyprofessional.com)? It looks like you're looking at 4000.

I fully agree that many people think that if it is OTC it is OK and I also fully agree that acetaminophen can be very dangerous - especially when taken for longer periods but - if you are otherwise healthy and have no contraindications- the 3 or 4k isn't going to have any more adverse effect than 2k if taken for a day or two - especially with acetaminophen where the max "safe" amount keeps changing. In Europe, the guidelines for Paracetamol is 4g daily Paracetamol for adults: painkiller to treat aches, pains and fever - NHS (www.nhs.uk)

Edit - added first link

🙄

Yes, drug makers and regulators say 4000 day, but AGAIN, you don't know a strangers history, and if you ask your nephrologist, he'll tell you 2000 a day.

Keep your Tylenol use to 2000mg a day. Or listen to CB, because he googled.

Last edited:

cb1111

🙄

Yes, drug makers and regulators say 4000 day, but AGAIN, you don't know a strangers history, and if you ask your nephrologist, he'll tell you 2000 a day.

Keep your Tylenol user to 2000mg a day. Or listen to CB, because he googled.
Are you capable of making a post without trying to belittle somebody when you are wrong? I think not.

My personal opinion is that you should take as little of a dose as possible, but if you are in otherwise good health then the max dosage amounts are safe and a doc may actually prescribe higher doses.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Are you capable of making a post without trying to belittle somebody when you are wrong? I think not.

My personal opinion is that you should take as little of a dose as possible, but if you are in otherwise good health then the max dosage amounts are safe and a doc may actually prescribe higher doses.

The last 2 hospitals I've worked at had a limit of 2000 per day set as policy. Even 3000 to 4000 can be toxic.

You can protest all you want, but you're wrong and you should stop practicing internet medicine.

cb1111

The last 2 hospitals I've worked at had a limit of 2000 per day set as policy. Even 3000 to 4000 can be toxic.

You can protest all you want, but you're wrong and you should stop practicing internet medicine.
Actually, it looks like my docs are saying 3000. But what do they know since GTIfan (who actually is practicing internet medicine) clearly knows better.

1620081746875.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Actually, it looks like my docs are saying 3000. But what do they know since GTIfan (who actually is practicing internet medicine) clearly knows better.

View attachment 212403

So your Google medical practice was wrong, so now you claim 3000 mg is safe for someone you don't know, after a doctor that knows your medical history, and examined you, prescribed you 3000mg/day. Do go on.

Again, the last 2 hospitals I worked at wouldn't allow over 2000mg/ day by policy. I've seen others with 2400 or 3000. What was the policy where you were credentialed? Oh wait....

You take all the acetaminophen you want, buddy.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Fellas, fellas. Let's all get along.

Already on the mend. Fevers back down under 100, took a shower, ate some Chinese food since I sure as shit wasn't cooking dinner. Feeling much better. Still some soreness all over, but nowhere near as bad as a few hours ago. No doubt will be 100% by morning.

Or a lizard. One of the two.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Fellas, fellas. Let's all get along.

Already on the mend. Fevers back down under 100, took a shower, ate some Chinese food since I sure as shit wasn't cooking dinner. Feeling much better. Still some soreness all over, but nowhere near as bad as a few hours ago. No doubt will be 100% by morning.

Or a lizard. One of the two.

That's exactly what a lizard would say.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
But seriously, I forgot to check on that caliper paint for you.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Again, 10 yr experienced nurse at one of the top hospitals in the country says 3000 but some people go up to 4000. Everyone is long term regimens.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Which type? Most nuclear power plants store all their waste on-site in dry casks in the US.

I think we gave up on Yucca Mountain and other deep bore sites for storage. I know the big issue here is the waste still on site and how to move it and store it.

It was something I read a while ago. A number of "western" countries ship their trash over to other countries. Tens of millions of tons of waste get sent over to countries like Malaysia and the Philippines. I honestly don't remember if it was toxic waste though.

Plastic and the now e-waste has to go somewhere.