GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Besides all the name calling, I've been accused of not being an American, lying about my job history, and falsifying public data.
All true. Just inconvenient truths for the CNN watchers of the forum.

Your lack of understanding of even the most basic medical concepts gives you away. That's not our fault.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
He’s also on track to compete with Genghis Khan’s body count apparently

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
He’s also on track to compete with Genghis Khan’s body count apparently
More fake news. I never lost any patients... had one die in the ER but he was alive when I dropped him off.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
More fake news. I never lost any patients... had one die in the ER but he was alive when I dropped him off.
I was referring to your dangerous opinions on an obscure car forum that 20 people see. /sarcasm

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm interested, do you feel similarly about masks and whether your constitutional rights protect you from the tyranny of imposed restrictions on breathing in public spaces?

Because the tone you're speaking in sounds exactly like all the trumpers who get all indignant about their rights being stepped on by being required to wear a mask when they go in a place of public accomodation.

For God sakes I've said that I wear a mask countless times in this thread.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jim actually does wear the mask.

It's just his constant thumbs up for Rickety's insanity that muddy the waters(on that particular mask topic)

When I like what Zrick says I give him a like and when I don't agree I don't give him a like. Duh.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I was referring to your dangerous opinions on an obscure car forum that 20 people see. /sarcasm
35 million Golfs have been sold...6 million views on the 'what did you do to your mk6 today'
247,000 views on this thread.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
His memes show up on Google. Do you really think this is the only place he's spreading his stupidity?
If someone makes a life decision based on a meme I call that natural selection

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI