GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You're taking this too seriously.

No one is being abused here and anyone getting burned has deliberately put their hand in the fire.
I like what you're saying, but I personally think people are not taking this seriously enough (the use of 'pandemic' for control).
CDC data literally contradicts what they are trying to tell us. Either masks are making people sick 17x more than non-maskers, or they don't work AT ALL.
Meanwhile, life is normal in Sweden where they did nothing for 10 million people and their rates are similar to ours.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I like what you're saying, but I personally think people are not taking this seriously enough (the use of 'pandemic' for control).
CDC data literally contradicts what they are trying to tell us. Either masks are making people sick 17x more than non-maskers, or they don't work AT ALL.
Meanwhile, life is normal in Sweden where they did nothing for 10 million people and their rates are similar to ours.
Sweden has socialized healthcare and high taxes to pay for well equipped hospitals.

We should tax anyone who makes more than 1.5x the national average at 51% and socialize healthcare too? Let's do this.
FB_IMG_1587311538802.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

No, you intentionally misinterpret what the CDC says to suit your asinine conspiracy theories.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I totally get it, especially after Corprins smackdown. I'd probably feel too embarrassed to continue on after someone owned me like that too. Go punch a hole in the wall or whatever else angry old racists do to make themselves feel better.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I totally get it, especially after Corprins smackdown. I'd probably feel too embarrassed to continue on after someone owned me like that too. Go punch a hole in the wall or whatever else angry old racists do to make themselves feel better.

No Jay you don't get it. Anything I say he is going to argue with. I'll still post in the thread but I'm not going to go back and forth endlessly. What would be the point in doing that except to waste time? I'm not going to convince the guys that are against me.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No Jay you don't get it. Anything I say he is going to argue with. I'll still post in the thread but I'm not going to go back and forth endlessly. What would be the point in doing that except to waste time? I'm not going to convince the guys that are against me.

No one is against you. They're against the alternate reality you've created through a life of white boomer privilege that you spout as truth.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No one is against you. They're against the alternate reality you've created through a life of white boomer privilege that you spout as truth.

Look my only point is that a citizen has rights that someone in the country illegally doesn't have. The age of the citizen is not relevant.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Look my only point is that a citizen has rights that someone in the country illegally doesn't have. The age of the citizen is not relevant.

But that isn't what you said. You said illegals got rights and benefits that citizens don't get.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm not going to spend time scrolling hunting for that. My last post that you copied is what I believe.

Non-citizens already don't get government benefits and don't have the right to vote. What other rights do you think they shouldn't have?