GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The end of the b8.5 is a good buy. I had a B9 S5 for 3 years, it was a pig and the ZF8 was garbo.

It takes a pretty bad $60k car to send the owner seeking a EOL mk7.5 GTI - but the GTI is so good.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yeah, it was 16 years ago (it took a year or so for the actual funeral), but the poor guy had Alzheimer's for nearly 15 years. He was in a study early on and they thought that his early onset had to do with him being part of the first troops to go into Dachau.
That’s shitty bro. He’s in a better place for sure.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Way too much man but it was the perfect color combo and one owner, meticulous details. 2016, manual, black trim (i fucking hate chrome) 100,000 miles.... $22500 😭😭

But originally $65,000 so i dont feel too bad! Lmao *shoots myself*
2016 and 100k miles?? Goddamn, did the owner live in Denver and work in CO Springs??

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Have u had their signature sauce?
You mean this one?
PXL_20210120_221631203.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

My wife saw her come down. Kicks out the two booger pickers and goes “do do doooo”

I’ll give Ms. Gaga credit. She nailed the National Anthem without the common eye roll by me. She classed it up waaay more than J-Lo. Ooof.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
2016 and 100k miles?? Goddamn, did the owner live in Denver and work in CO Springs??

Not enough body damage for 100k of that route. Y’all crazy fuckers out there.