GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I agree, a woman can make choices. Like birth control. Once the baby is there, it has it's own unique DNA, it's ANOTHER PERSON.
And the father should have a say about what happens. 8 weeks there is a heartbeat.
'One death is too many.'
'A woman can kill her child, it's her right.'
WHICH IS IT???

Again, wrong denominators. A fetus isn't a baby. A cancer cell has unique DNA. A heart beat doesn't make a human, we can grow heart tissue. What makes a human is brain activity. So you're looking at 24wks.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I agree, a woman can make choices. Like birth control. Once the baby is there, it has it's own unique DNA, it's ANOTHER PERSON. And the father should have a say about what happens. 8 weeks there is a heartbeat. 'One death is too many.' 'A woman can kill her child, it's her right.' WHICH IS IT???
I see that we disagree about what counts as a life. There is no argument to be made here because there's no chance that I'll change your mind and vice versa.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Conception is not life? Who is the science denier now??

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
quote-i-ve-noticed-that-everyone-who-is-for-abortion-has-already-been-born-ronald-reagan-37-30...jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Oh, and there's about 1.3 million elective abortions and similar numbers of spontaneous abortions in the US every year, so not sure where 130 million is from.

Again, your math is fine, you just make up numbers and use the wrong denominator every time, because they fit your argument.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Let's get back to COVID. I've made my point, there are a million ways to die and COVID is at the bottom of the list.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
57 million deaths every year + 73 million ELECTIVE abortions = 130 million gone.
These are verifiable facts.
(worldwide data)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Conception is not life? Who is the science denier now??

Again, wrong denominator.

Life isn't the same thing as personhood. A leaf is alive on a tree. It isn't a person.

Many things are alive that aren't people.

Your arguments might work in 3rd grade, but as an adult, you should be embarrassed.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's not funny.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
A LEAF DOESN'T BECOME A TREE.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
100% of the people reading this started as MUH FETUS.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
57 million deaths every year + 73 million ELECTIVE abortions = 130 million gone.
These are verifiable facts.
(worldwide data)

Again, in the US, there's about 1.3 million elective abortions yearly. You can't just make to numbers and claim they're true.

It sounds like you're lumping all deaths, even natural causes, into the debate about an infectous disease. Typical disingenuous tactic.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I will admit natural causes is a PERCENTAGE of that 57 million.
It does not negate the 1,000 other ways that people die.