GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Last 'science' I saw, the temperature has changed less than 1 degree in 100 years. Statistically INSIGNIFICANT.

Wow I actually agree with you. I just looked it up and since 1860 the temperature has climbed 1* C and 2* F.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
babies.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The point of stay at home orders and business closures was to flattening the curve, it worked. The next phase of that was supposed to be reopening businesses, with mask use, social distancing, and contact tracing of new cases, in order to keep the number of new cases low until a vaccine or cure could be developed. That's where the US went wrong. Not sure how that's hard to understand. Now cases are spiking again.

Because people had a false sense of security and didn't wear a mask etc.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
False sense of security = healthy immune system. 10 out of 11 people have NO symptoms!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
130 million souls lost every year. COVID is 0.5% of these. PRIORITIES.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
False sense of security = healthy immune system. 10 out of 11 people have NO symptoms!

No the false sense of security I was talking about was after the first slowdown of the virus people acted recklessly and jammed bars, restaurants and of course all the rioters weren't wearing masks either. They thought the worst was over and were reckless.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Oh boy. Now we are on babies and climate change 😵

Need to change the title!!

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
A woman can make her own choices about her own body, full stop. It's within anyone's right to disagree with those choices, but a woman's right to her choice is to be respected and protected -- this is 100% objective.

There is absolutely no argument to be made about this topic in this thread that is entirely full of penis owners.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
A woman can make her own choices about her own body, full stop. It's within anyone's right to disagree with those choices, but a woman's right to her choice is to be respected and protected -- this is 100% objective.

There is absolutely no argument to be made about this topic in this thread that is entirely full of penis owners.

I respect a woman's right on abortion but I don't respect her for that choice.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

I agree, a woman can make choices. Like birth control. Once the baby is there, it has it's own unique DNA, it's ANOTHER PERSON.
And the father should have a say about what happens. 8 weeks there is a heartbeat.
'One death is too many.'
'A woman can kill her child, it's her right.'
WHICH IS IT???

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Oh boy. Now we are on babies and climate change 😵

Need to change the title!!
Others brought up climate change. I only mention baby deaths to put things in perspective for the COVID is preventable death crowd.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
130 million souls lost every year. COVID is 0.5% of these. PRIORITIES.

Abortion is the same as a contagious disease? You have a problem with denominators. You always use the wrong one in order to try and make your point.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
toomany.jpg