GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GenX Retread

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI Autobahn
Banning travel from Africa…. Isn’t that ra…. Lol
'Racist' is literally the reason our government (that's Canuckistan) flat out refused to halt incoming travel from China and other highly infected countries in early 2020. Because pandemic response is definitely about health and science.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
'Racist' is literally the reason our government (that's Canuckistan) flat out refused to halt incoming travel from China and other highly infected countries in early 2020. Because pandemic response is definitely about health and science.
I thought Trump banned travel from China early on in spite of the WHO and Democrats objecting.

GenX Retread

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI Autobahn
I thought Trump banned travel from China early on in spite of the WHO and Democrats objecting.

Maybe? I was too busy being furious at our Petit Dauphin (Little Princeling) to be furious about what your President might have been doing. If he blocked flights from China, India, Iran and Italy back then, it was probably a good call.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No worries, @jimlloyd40 . The ominous OMICRON variant is here, so get ready for lockdown 3.0. Thread will be controversial again...unless everyone is starting to wake up to the SCAMdemic???

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI