GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

@anotero which one do you think magic is?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Still haven't provided a reason he's racist.

And as already pointed out, you're clearly ignorant on guns and gun laws.

I’m not ignorant to guns or gun laws, and I’ll say this, Kyle is a stupid “full sheep dog” type that put himself in a bad situation. He violated multiple laws, and was actively violating them when this all went down. Sadly his actions didn’t vacate his privilege of self defense in WI when he killed two and wounded one.

The criminal acquittal does not remove the viability of a civil case against him and the fucking moron that put the rifle in his hand. Honestly I hope both of them are taken for all their worth.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I’m not ignorant to guns or gun laws, and I’ll say this, Kyle is a stupid “full sheep dog” type that put himself in a bad situation. He violated multiple laws, and was actively violating them when this all went down. Sadly his actions didn’t vacate his privilege of self defense in WI when he killed two and wounded one.

The criminal acquittal does not remove the viability of a civil case against him and the fucking moron that put the rifle in his hand. Honestly I hope both of them are taken for all their worth.
You say you're not ignorant on gun laws and he violated multiple... but you didn't mention a single one

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
The NRA and Republicans have tried to tie Democrats up in knots for decades over the definition of an "assault rifle." I mean, come on, this is an old NRA trope. You know damn well what an assault rifle is. Forget about the handgrip, although it is an important distinction. I define it simply... if it's a i) a rifle defined by barrel length, ii) shoots semi automatic or automatic, and iii) uses "high power" ammunition. Now, if you want me to define "high power" ammunition, I'd tell you that a 223 travels about 3,100 FPS. So, let's just say any gun that takes ammunition with a FPS velocity over 2K FPS and meets criteria i and ii that I outlined, above... then it's an "Assault Rifle."

I would add the option of a readily changed/detachable high capacity magazine (or belt) to your definition.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You say you're not ignorant on gun laws and he violated multiple... but you didn't mention a single one

I didn’t say he violated miltiple gun laws, I said he violated multiple laws.

I’m sure you could go down the straw purchase route, but I don’t know enough about the situation to go down that route.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I’m sorry. Do you know the details of the purchase of said rifle? If you do I’m all ears, if you don’t what point are you trying to make?
Already gone over it in this thread. Your ignorance is not my responsibility.

Besides what's more important is that the trial is over, all the details are already out, and yet you're still spewing lies. Was that the best you could really come up with?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Nothing surprises me at this point...we already have scientists telling us some vials are placebo, while others tell us of increases in cancer.
Food for thought.

1637719941957.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

I don't know about multiple laws but Rittenhouse sure the hell shouldn't have been there.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This is not Kyle's fault, WTF is wrong with people. Because people want to act a fool and be animals, everyone else should let them? A 17 year old had more balls than a large majority of the population and it is not a matter of, "He shouldn't have been there." It is a matter of, "We shouldn't have let all those lawless retards do what they did in our communities." Everyone is looking past the uncivilized actions of many and pointing blame at a kid who stood his ground.