GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Never confused it in the first place. I can't post in the MK6 forum.

Why are you lying, Jim? You have an account on the MK6 forums...

https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/index.php?members/jimlloyd40.137801/

1620439660826.png

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I didn't check either of you guys post for math. What part of I don't care don't you get?
Jim doesn't care if people are advocating fake safety metrics that if followed would result in hundreds of thousands of additional people dying.

Statistically, he would be among them... sad.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Jim doesn't care if people are advocating fake safety metrics that if followed would result in hundreds of thousands of additional people dying.

I know right, I've been saying it all year, Ricky is trying to kill him and Jim is fondling his balls.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

That's fucking stupid. This thread has no outside influence. There's probably thousands of sites with false information. Believe what you want to. I don't take anything in this thread seriously. Apparently you do. Sad.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And there it is....

"I know you are, but what am I "
Hey asshole by your definition you can say something and nobody can respond or they will be accused of that. You can't do math and have a problem with English that you blame on your typing. Before you bother responding just know that I'll come right back at you with your own stupid saying.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I know right, I've been saying it all year, Ricky is trying to kill him and Jim is fondling his balls.
Zrick doesn't believe in wearing a mask except when he has no choice. I know he isn't trying to kill me and I've stated so many times that I do wear a mask so obviously I haven't followed his advice in not wearing a mask.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Zrick doesn't believe in wearing a mask except when he has no choice. I know he isn't trying to kill me and I've stated so many times that I do wear a mask so obviously I haven't followed his advice in not wearing a mask.

It's almost like you don't know masks and immunizations aren't 100% effective, and the more people that don't wear them and don't get vaccinated, due to misinformation, the more likely YOU are to die from COVID-19. Ricky is literally doing everything he can to spread misinformation to kill you. That's just a fact.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It's almost like you don't know masks and immunizations aren't 100% effective, and the more people that don't wear them and don't get vaccinated, due to misinformation, the more likely YOU are to die from COVID-19. Ricky is literally doing everything he can to spread misinformation to kill you. That's just a fact.
What the fuck don't you get about the fact that I wear a mask regardless of what Zrick says. I've also stated several times that I don't touch door handles etc without gloves. I've also stated that I have COPD and know that I need to be ultra cautious to not contract Covid.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What the fuck don't you get about the fact that I wear a mask regardless of what Zrick says. I've also stated several times that I don't touch door handles etc without gloves. I've also stated that I have COPD and know that I need to be ultra cautious to not contract Covid.

What the fuck don't you understand and wearing a mask may not save you and your gloves don't stop a respiratory virus.

The good news for you is, variants coming out of India are more contagious than the UK variant. Oh wait, that's bad.

You keep liking and defending Ricky's misinformation. He's literally trying to kill you and you're cheering him on.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Well, I'm mostly referring to the past. I know things are easing up now. Though prior to that, the ones that were crying daily about having to wear a mask made me sick.

They actually do. I haven't had a cold/problem, nada since wearing a mask as opposed to feeling all kinds of crappy every other year. I'm also fairly healthy/gym nut. With that said, I love when you guys think because you don't wear a mask, you're some sort of macho tough guy. I don't consider you in anyway tougher than myself, but rather lower denominator thinker whose Okay with keeping the country from moving forward. The world is more than just America. If everyone else can get their act together sooner than us, what did that tell you? No, you rather cry like a lil B because they recommend you wear a piece of clothing over half your face. Listen, I don't care if it works or not but if it meant getting closer to things going back to normal, why the hell not? You see, that is what separates the selfish from the logical thinkers.
I have the antibodies, so I can't get the virus, or pass it on. TRUST THE SCIENCE.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Jim: "I can't form an opinion on the fake numbers posted by zrick, simple division is far too complex for my feeble brain."

Fucking L O L

He'd rather admit to not comprehending 3rd grade math than say the clear and obvious. Zrick not only posts wrong information, but he does it maliciously to incite his false viewpoint in others.
This is exactly what the mainstream media is doing to everyone.