GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
No one will be intubating me, EVER. Sorry to disappoint.

I would argue that people are people, and the numbers in the US are twice Sweden for 2 reasons-
One, we've done more testing than ANYONE. Of course we will have more cases.
Two, the case numbers are being manipulated. Either intentionally by agencies, or unintentionally by faulty tests.
View attachment 181047
Two charts from the same website show different highest testing countries per X people. This chart shows the US basically tied for 5th place with Australia, with Israel, UAE, Bahrain, and Luxembourg ahead. The link to this is identical to the link shown in the address bar of zrick's screenshot, just keep scrolling people. False arguments can only be made with cherry-picked data.
chrome_UXBKIkHNRQ.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We were talking about SWEDEN vs USA. I love how you guys run off on tangents and tell me I'm cherry picking.
tangent.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
There is nothing of value to be mined here. We're only succeeding in uncovering dumb ass opinions and misleading posts on even more issues than Covid.
current.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
From another forum-
'My husband just called me. He left for work, got gas in town. Went into the store, opened door for a nurse going in. He said to her, "no mask"? She rolled her eyes and said, "not after we just sent in 70 unopened tests and they came back positive"! What the hell is going on?'

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
From another forum-
'My husband just called me. He left for work, got gas in town. Went into the store, opened door for a nurse going in. He said to her, "no mask"? She rolled her eyes and said, "not after we just sent in 70 unopened tests and they came back positive"! What the hell is going on?'
Wow, I haven't played telephone since elementary school, and here we have grown adults still playing the game.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
POINTLESS.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
MASKS.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That's true, but you can't completely discount witness accounts of what's happening. I have read multiple reports of empty tests being positive, this is not an isolated event.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
First-hand accounts are one thing, but the story you just shared with us has, at minimum, three degrees of separation before it even made it to you, and who knows how many degrees before it made it to the gas station clerk. That's not a witness account, that's a game of telephone. Meanwhile, you see effectively first-hand accounts (doctors and professionals being interviewed on live TV) and you think "oh yeah, that's totally a scam".

"My friend's uncle works at Nintendo and he says there's a secret Pokemon called MewThree."

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm not discounting doctors and professionals, but youtube and facebook are. They are only allowed to speak if they paint the picture the media wants.
One doctor says people are dying, it's tragic.
Another doctor says people are healed with HCQ, it's erased from the internet.
I don't care that you guys are making fun of my methods, I'm just trying to get you to CONSIDER there is more going on.

Last edited: