GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
But the SCAMdemic was way more popular last year and Biden still got elected.

Rickety must not be influential enough... :unsure:

What does that have to do with a pandemic?

If 40% of the population decide this is all fake, there's a very good chance we're only at halftime intermission. Fuck around and get a significant mutation that drastically increases how pathogenic the virus is and we're fucked. Keep watching India. Things aren't going to end well there and it's going to affect us.

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
That was a joke.

Otherwise it's about how influential the words of some rando lunatic on the golfmk.X forums are (sorry Rickety ;))

Even if he's on other platforms that's irrelevant because he's only unique here. Out on the Twitter or the Facebook he's just a salty tear in the ocean.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
That was a joke.

Otherwise it's about how influential the words of some rando lunatic on the golfmkX forums are (sorry Rickety ;))

Even if he's on other platforms that's irrelevant because he's only unique here. Out on the Twitter or the Facebook he's just a salty tear in the ocean.
I thought this was the Mk6 forum?

;)

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Well it does in the eyes of people who don't believe in the effectiveness or not. I'm referring to them when I say that. The point being, whether you believe it works or not, put on the damn mask so we can all get back to normal.

BTW - This conversation at this point is a few months old now, lol. In Jersey we're about to be back to full capacity indoors on May 19th.
How does putting the mask on help get back to normal, especially considering that you don't care whether they work or not?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I actually saw a mk. 8 GTI today, the driver was totally oblivious though. I wanted to ask him about the car but even when I was right next to him and honked the horn (we were stopped) he had 0 reaction.

Kind of amazing how unaware people can be in a car.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I actually saw a mk. 8 GTI today, the driver was totally oblivious though. I wanted to ask him about the car but even when I was right next to him and honked the horn (we were stopped) he had 0 reaction.

Kind of amazing how unaware people can be in a car.

He did you ask him if he had any mayonnaise?