GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Listen, I love the conversation but I'm going back to ALTERNATE REALITY where 99.9917% of the world is alive and doing just fine.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
@GolNat is one of the few that has figured this out.

Since you cherry picked what I said which makes me think what else are you cherry picking!?! You obviously didn't read what I said and just read and interpreted what you wanted.

Good to know how much weight I can put on the information that you are posting...very little.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I've literally showed you the numbers...public DATA. Only 2% of ALL deaths are COVID this year. 98% die from OTHER causes.
Math is not pseudo-science!!!

You said before that the death rate was 1%, basing that off of the total population. So, using those “statistics”, 50% of the entire population is going to die this year?!? (To make your 2% claim true)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

You aren't crazy, you just don't know what you're talking about and don't seem to care if a million or more people die, because you think we shouldn't care about vulnerable people.

Why don't you look at the number of health care providers that die from the flu every year vs covid 19.

We're over 600 for covid halfway through the year. That's double the normal rate for all occupational causes per year.

https://khn.org/news/exclusive-inve...ting-us-health-workers-have-died-of-covid-19/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3371777/#!po=32.1429

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Meanwhile in New Zealand, they're likely to pass End of Life Choice.

1595897958787.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
49ml7c.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm weeks away from getting out of VW game. This is my way of giving back to the community one last time.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
china.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You said before that the death rate was 1%, basing that off of the total population. So, using those “statistics”, 50% of the entire population is going to die this year?!? (To make your 2% claim true)
Needs more calculator.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Since you cherry picked what I said which makes me think what else are you cherry picking!?! You obviously didn't read what I said and just read and interpreted what you wanted.

Good to know how much weight I can put on the information that you are posting...very little.
Welcome to the real world. This is exactly what every major news outlet and health organization is doing.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
This is true, but it depends on their protocol. I was at one today, I asked how were they doing with the COVID...they said NO ONE had it.

I deliver pharmacy to nursing homes and none of them will admit to having any cases of C19 in spite of it having been in the newspaper.