GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I've survived the apocalypse. It doesn't get any better.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
57 million die EVERY year. 33 million this year so far. Even if you believe the inflated COVID numbers, the virus is less than 2% of all deaths. 98% die from OTHER causes.
THIS IS MATH!

Except covid has been drastically undercounted, not over counted. I've already twice posted the excess death rate and I posted the US death rate by disease. Covid will over take diabete before the end of the year.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
quote-a-sane-person-to-an-insane-society-must-appear-insane-kurt-vonnegut-36-26-50.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Heart disease and cancer are bigger killers. But nobody is complaining about McDonald's and RoundUp (glyphosate) in the crops.
Fixed the meme.
None of these are contagious. Textbook apples to oranges, your logic is so flawed. A house with a bad foundation is destined to collapse, just like all of your arguments. And before you start with your "i'M pRoViDiNg DaTa", I've said it before and I'll say it again -- memes and cherry picked data and charts are not supporting data. You still haven't linked a single peer reviewed scientific paper. And you won't. Wanna know why? Because they don't exist, because your conspiracy theories are based on pseudo-science and no one writes pseudo-scientific papers, because none of these claims can be proven.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Except covid has been drastically undercounted, not over counted..
LOLOL thanks I needed that. Every day there are reports of inflated numbers, in Florida 9% was reported as 98%. Motorcycle crashes as COVID.
Gimme a break.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
your conspiracy theories are based on pseudo-science and no one writes pseudo-scientific papers, because none of these claims can be proven.
I've literally showed you the numbers...public DATA. Only 2% of ALL deaths are COVID this year. 98% die from OTHER causes.
Math is not pseudo-science!!!

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I've literally showed you the numbers...public DATA. Only 2% of ALL deaths are COVID this year. 98% die from OTHER causes.
Math is not pseudo-science!!!
Again, zero peer reviewed papers. All your arguments sound like the exasperated screams of a troll who won't be heard and they will continue to sound like this until you support your claims with legitimate science.
Anyone can take publicly available data and interpret it completely and utterly incorrectly, like you've done here.

Until you realize that pulling a bunch of numbers from the internet (no matter how accurate or where they come from) and recklessly adding/multiplying/dividing is not the same as a ten-year doctorate degree, we will continue to stall at this impasse of common sense.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
The Indiana governor has instituted a mask mandate that started today. Kroger is REQUIRING masks for entry per their website and signs at the door. Now I feel stupid. I was actually expecting that I would feel better going out. Only about 60% of the people are wearing masks, despite mandates and requirements! I hate where I live.

I need to move... to my own planet.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
math.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

You aren't crazy, you just don't know what you're talking about and don't seem to care if a million or more people die, because you think we shouldn't care about vulnerable people.

Why don't you look at the number of health care providers that die from the flu every year vs covid 19.

We're at over 600 health care workers this year from Covid 19 vs 157 to 353 for all occupational causes in a year. And we're only halfway through the year.

https://khn.org/news/exclusive-inve...ting-us-health-workers-have-died-of-covid-19/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3371777/#!po=32.1429

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
LOLOL thanks I needed that. Every day there are reports of inflated numbers, in Florida 9% was reported as 98%. Motorcycle crashes as COVID.
Gimme a break.
I have a feeling that you don‘t actually give a shit about any of these other causes of death either. You’re just upset because your life has been slightly inconvenienced by those of us who want to protect GramGram and PopPop.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Add another fallacy to the pile...
Number of deaths for leading causes of death:

Heart disease: 647,457.
Cancer: 599,108.
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936.
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201.
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383.
Alzheimer's disease: 121,404.
Diabetes: 83,564.
Influenza and Pneumonia: 55,672.