GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I'd rather look at cdc, hhs, and who data rather than hear it on any news platform. Hell Google search shows 149k deaths, cdc is indicating 132k. That's a lot of missing people... Who do we believe?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I'd rather look at cdc, hhs, and who data rather than hear it on any news platform. Hell Google search shows 149k deaths, cdc is indicating 132k. That's a lot of missing people... Who do we believe?
Bing says 149k. That’s what I tend to use because I find their interface easy to work with. I honestly don’t know how much it matters though. None of them can be accurate. Everything is moving too quickly and isn’t based on all of the facts. There are WAY more cases than they can report because they haven’t been tested and documented.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I am in no way trying to pick a fight with you. I have the utmost respect for you. I tend to not “trust” any of the media and tend to assess things to determine what makes sense. With that in mind, how would it benefit the WHO to cover that up? I am asking honestly. And conversely, it would make sense for the Trump campaign to sow distrust in yet another foreign entity.

Please remember, I am not trying to pick a fight.

I respect that. I honestly won't give any specifics about that because it would open a whole political disaster.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I respect that. I honestly won't give any specifics about that because it would open a whole political disaster.

Please feel free to pm me. I’m definitely not trying to start anything like that. I just like to be able to understand others’ perspective.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Bing says 149k. That’s what I tend to use because I find their interface easy to work with. I honestly don’t know how much it matters though. None of them can be accurate. Everything is moving too quickly and isn’t based on all of the facts. There are WAY more cases than they can report because they haven’t been tested and documented.

Plus in AZ at least and I suppose it's the same elsewhere but there's controversy involved when they say that a person died of pneumonia but they neglect to mention that the pneumonia was brought about by having the virus. They are always revising the death count because of that.

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3

You like BING? Now you're definitely looking to pick a fight.

;)

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Plus in AZ at least and I suppose it's the same elsewhere but there's controversy involved when they say that a person died of pneumonia but they neglect to mention that the pneumonia was brought about by having the virus. They are always revising the death count because of that.

Deaths involving covid and pneumonia on cdc chart is 57k, pneumonia with or with out covid is at 140k. Both of those stats say excluding influenza.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Deaths involving covid and pneumonia on cdc chart is 57k, pneumonia with or with out covid is at 140k. Both of those stats say excluding influenza.

I'm just talking about AZ. They will announce a death total for the day and a few days later add to the death total for C19 because they reclassify the deaths as attributed to C19.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I'm just talking about AZ. They will announce a death total for the day and a few days later add to the death total for C19 because they reclassify the deaths as attributed to C19.

I’ve seen them drastically reduce both numbers of infections and deaths in a single day as well. I’m not sure what their problem is there.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
99%+ recover. I won't live in fear.
I'M NOT SCARED OF THE KUNG FLU.