GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I don't agree with those sarcasms but please don't make it sound like your mind can be changed and theirs can't. Your side is just as obstinate and set with your opinions as those who disagree with you.
The apologist is at it again!

"You should be willing to change your mind from proven facts to the bullshit disproven opinion"

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Man made climate change is not an opinion. Luckily the south will be forced to migrate or die first.

Reactions: WAP

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I imagined him falling on the floor and throwing a fit the way some kuds do in supermarkets. It was hilarious.
On a serious note, i heard many preggo wives are against having sex. Maybe ianch is just going nuts because of that. Poor guy.
What's even funnier is his user name can be rearranged to spell "a inch". Might be all he's got to work with and why he is so bitter.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

"You should be willing to change your mind from proven facts to the bullshit disproven opinion"

Man made climate change is not an opinion. Luckily the south will be forced to migrate or die first.

Lmao. You'll be screaming like a bitch when all the rednecks invade your cute little New England neighborhood. Mwahahaha!!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

There was no apologist in that at all. I didn't say I disagree about climate change. I said you're as set with your opinion as they are about theirs. And I didn't say that you should change your opinion. I just don't care for your righteousness.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
There was no apologist in that at all. I didn't say I disagree about climate change. I said you're as set with your opinion as they are about theirs. And I didn't say that you should change your opinion. I just don't care for your righteousness.

What the little New England bitch is getting at is that his is not an opinion, it's a statement of fact. Which doesn't detract from the actual fact that it is indeed an opinion, and that he bought into the whole "aaaa, we are causing climate change and are gonna die" bs.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
One thing is for certain, humans aren't causing the sun to expand and the sun will eventually grow large enough to render the earth uninhabitable. So who fucking cares.

Ridiculous to cry about global warming while driving a gas car from a manufacture that lied about emissions anyway. If saving the planet matters that much to you, then buy solar panels and an electric vehicle. Else, why be part of the problem? Bitching on an automotive forum doesn't make you an activist and you're still part of the problem you're bitching about.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
One thing is for certain, humans aren't causing the sun to expand and the sun will eventually grow large enough to render the earth uninhabitable. So who fucking cares.

Ridiculous to cry about global warming while driving a gas car from a manufacture that lied about emissions anyway. If saving the planet matters that much to you, then buy solar panels and an electric vehicle. Else, why be part of the problem? Bitching on an automotive forum doesn't make you an activist and you're still part of the problem you're bitching about.

His electric car will be powered by electricity derived from burning fossil fuels anyway.
Living in Massacussetts, he could definitely buy a much more environment friendly car with better fuel efficiency and lower emissions. But he chose to get a hot hatch instead, and modify it. Woke libs are the biggest hypocrites I've come across.

npace

Autocross Champion
His electric car will be powered by electricity derived from burning fossil fuels anyway.
Living in Massacussetts, he could definitely buy a much more environment friendly car with better fuel efficiency and lower emissions. But he chose to get a hot hatch instead, and modify it. Woke libs are the biggest hypocrites I've come across.
This. Also, I challenge anyone who thinks electric cars are good for the environment to do a simple internet search. Type in "lithium mine" and let me know if you think that's good for the climate. And it's not just energy. Look up how much water is wasted in the production of said battery.

Lastly, he's probably posting from a new android or iPhone, which is a whole other problem set. If the US seriously gave a shit about climate change, it wouldn't enter into token treaties for the environment. Instead, rules would be made to limit excessive consumption, starting with all the BS devices people "need".

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
E_oSTDCXEAE_bJd.jpg

Golf R GT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf R

you have two daddy’s

npace

Autocross Champion

Again, those aren't proven facts. They are a good hypothesis. If you can show me the control that conclusively demonstrates that these are "proven facts", I will gladly retract my previous statements.