Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '08 Z4MC
E_oSTDCXEAE_bJd.jpg

Golf R GT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf R
The apologist is at it again!

"You should be willing to change your mind from proven facts to the bullshit disproven opinion"

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Man made climate change is not an opinion. Luckily the south will be forced to migrate or die first.
you have two daddy’s

npace

Drag Racing Champion
The apologist is at it again!

"You should be willing to change your mind from proven facts to the bullshit disproven opinion"

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Man made climate change is not an opinion. Luckily the south will be forced to migrate or die first.
Again, those aren't proven facts. They are a good hypothesis. If you can show me the control that conclusively demonstrates that these are "proven facts", I will gladly retract my previous statements.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This. Also, I challenge anyone who thinks electric cars are good for the environment to do a simple internet search. Type in "lithium mine" and let me know if you think that's good for the climate. And it's not just energy. Look up how much water is wasted in the production of said battery.

Lastly, he's probably posting from a new android or iPhone, which is a whole other problem set. If the US seriously gave a shit about climate change, it wouldn't enter into token treaties for the environment. Instead, rules would be made to limit excessive consumption, starting with all the BS devices people "need".

Agree.
I live next to a big wind farm. It's mind boggling how much fossil fuel had to be burned to produce the mills. And they are not biodegradeable or recyclable once decommissioned. And neither are batteries.
All this green fad with mantras about renewable energy are laughable.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I moved to the south six years ago and love it! The state I now call home is 10th for the fastest growth rate and I see plenty of reasons why.

I lived in GA for 6 years and enjoyed it. Minus the humidity, but NYC wasn't much better.