GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
What does that even mean 😂

American traditionalists find that kind of ads disgusting. They are also more likely to be against the vaccine and consider the scamdemic a scamdemic.
Libs say anything goes, including sexual perversion. They also believe the gubment is there to love them, including saving them from the ViRuS.

Tune in, bro.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
American traditionalists find that kind of ads disgusting. They are also more likely to be against the vaccine and consider the scamdemic a scamdemic.
Libs say anything goes, including sexual perversion. They also believe the gubment is there to love them, including saving them from the ViRuS.

Tune in, bro.
She's not an American traditionalist.

She's an easily triggered, judgemental, lunatic.

You don't like the content of an ad so you vandalize the train? She's a petty criminal, not a rebel. It's laughable to see this lady as anything other than a sexually repressed nut.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Like, you could not be more stupid than to climb up on this platform:

'My body my choice, masks are control, the vaccines are control.

What? An ad with a finger through an apple?! How dare others choose to live differently than me.'

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
She's not an American traditionalist.

She's an easily triggered, judgemental, lunatic.

You don't like the content of an ad so you vandalize the train? She's a petty criminal not a rebel. It's laughable to see this lady as anything other than a sexually repressed nut.

Lol. Removing paper ads is not vandalizing a train. You ever seen a vandalized NYC subway train with graffiti all over and carvings on windows and seats? That's vandalizing. I want to see what she would be charged with for taking down ads. Hurting your feelings, maybe?

Those ads have no place in a public setting. It's a matter of basic decency.

Btw, we are so past Freud. Catch up, bro.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Like, you could not be more stupid than to climb up on this platform:

'My body my choice, masks are control, the vaccines are control.

What? An ad with a finger through an apple?! How dare others choose to live differently than me.'

You either didn't watch carefully enough, or are being straight up disingenuous. There's more there than a finger in an apple.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Also, I think you meant country. In which case, you'll have to define "successful". There's plenty of countries with happy people that don't have strong governments, but those countries also don't do all the things the United States does to make itself "successful".

Ok so name those countries.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Fairy-Tail-Featured-1.jpg

This one not too bad. 😋

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion