GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Great Thunberg’s Immense Fan of the 99th Degree

Is it starting to make sense yet, Neo?

💊

HelloNewman

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7
:oops:

Attachments

• ot0v2qsusvy81.jpg
    ot0v2qsusvy81.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 69

npace

Autocross Champion
P for priorities.
The climate change scamtastrophy rages on.
Because every Greta fan knows that electricity comes from electric outlets.

https://apnews.com/article/climate-...n-neutrality-d89c04fe08f09863eba5342b123c787d
I read the headline and closed the page. Unless the first sentence is something like "Switching to nuclear power for the majority of the state will address environmental issues while drastically reducing long-term electricity costs" then I don't want to hear it anymore. It's all garbage. "Green energy" in it's current form is a myth. Idiots like AOC want us to use biomass because it sounds green. The reality is that it's cutting down and burning trees, which is more inefficient and harmful than fossil fuels.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Great Thunberg’s Immense Fan of the 99th Degree

Is it starting to make sense yet, Neo?

💊
Imagine my surprise when I found out most of the guys in the other thread are ALL fat, bald Batmen. Explains everything.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I read the headline and closed the page. Unless the first sentence is something like "Switching to nuclear power for the majority of the state will address environmental issues while drastically reducing long-term electricity costs" then I don't want to hear it anymore. It's all garbage. "Green energy" in it's current form is a myth. Idiots like AOC want us to use biomass because it sounds green. The reality is that it's cutting down and burning trees, which is more inefficient and harmful than fossil fuels.
Notice how the green lobby all around the world doesn't like nuclear. The germans closed down all their nuclear power plants. I couldn't believe they were so stupid. The french turned out to be smarter -- they said fu to the green morons and plan to expand their nuclear network.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Notice how the green lobby all around the world doesn't like nuclear. The germans closed down all their nuclear power plants. I couldn't believe they were so stupid. The french turned out to be smarter -- they said fu to the green morons and plan to expand their nuclear network.
And are dependent on Russian natural gas.