GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

HelloNewman

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7
Whose money is it? It's given in the form of debt, meaning it actually belongs to future generations who don't have a say. It is absolutely inappropriate, as are most things that the government spends money on.
I mean on the grand list of things I think the government is misspending on this is at or near the bottom. Cost is relative, we've got an opportunity to set Russia back 25+ years on the cheap. The bailouts of banks were far more inappropriate uses of money IMO but we don't hear anyone talking about that anymore.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I mean on the grand list of things I think the government is misspending on this is at or near the bottom. Cost is relative, we've got an opportunity to set Russia back 25+ years on the cheap. The bailouts of banks were far more inappropriate uses of money IMO but we don't hear anyone talking about that anymore.
You must be new here. Bank bailouts in 08 have been mentioned here numerous times.

Setting back the russians at our own expense is a great idea. Especially when we are not that far ahead ourselves.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
IMG_20220511_074703_571.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We keep adding more and more US technology and training. It's getting to the point where Russia could rightly claim that they are at war with NATO. Is this the end game? Is this what the administration wants?
Yes and yes.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm not sure I understand this guy's point. If we're going to dabble in hypotheticals would that money be best spent on feeding a portion of the population that is already being fed by a combination of private and public sector entities? The way I see it we're sending 100 billion to fund a proxy war. Ethics and morality have nothing to do with it, this is clearly an attempt to destabilize Russia without directly attacking them. Whether or not that is a good strategical maneuver remains to be seen.
Zuby makes a lot of great points, the Tupac quote is right on the money. Literally. How much of that money goes to 'contractors' and third parties? I bet Ukraine only sees a minor percentage, while fat cats and war mongers pocket the rest. Would love to see how they audit this spending, but as some have reported it goes 'into a black hole.' How can you say ethics and morality have nothing to do with it??? Let's call it what it is, as @shovelhd said, NATO is at war with Russia. That includes heavy USA involvement. Putin has great restraint not to carpet bomb all of Europe and us.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I posted a video of Kyiv the other day...looks like any other city. I see 'reporters' filming from various scenic vistas, I see burnt wreckage and lots of file footage, but does anyone show 'live' battle? Even from a safe distance? Remember the Persian Gulf war? We saw a good portion of that.
When it comes to Ukraine, all I see is posturing, photo ops, and money disappearing.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
While we're on the topic of inappropriate use of tax dollars, did anyone else catch sleepy Joe blaming inflation on everything but government over-spending? Absolute absurdity and insanity.
I like his background that literally said the same thing 3 times. How dumb does he think we are?
The guy who 'campaigned' on taking responsibility is passing the buck like no other. Most real prices are up 40%.
1652289195787.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Zuby makes a lot of great points, the Tupac quote is right on the money. Literally. How much of that money goes to 'contractors' and third parties? I bet Ukraine only sees a minor percentage, while fat cats and war mongers pocket the rest. Would love to see how they audit this spending, but as some have reported it goes 'into a black hole.' How can you say ethics and morality have nothing to do with it??? Let's call it what it is, as @shovelhd said, NATO is at war with Russia. That includes heavy USA involvement. Putin has great restraint not to carpet bomb all of Europe and us.
Carpet bombing will result in mutual annihilation.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I posted a video of Kyiv the other day...looks like any other city. I see 'reporters' filming from various scenic vistas, I see burnt wreckage and lots of file footage, but does anyone show 'live' battle? Even from a safe distance? Remember the Persian Gulf war? We saw a good portion of that.
When it comes to Ukraine, all I see is posturing, photo ops, and money disappearing.
Most of actual battle footage is from the russian side. Ukies just keep begging for money as if the whole world owes them.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I like his background that literally said the same thing 3 times. How dumb does he think we are?
The guy who 'campaigned' on taking responsibility is passing the buck like no other. Most real prices are up 40%.
View attachment 248845
He's doing the same thing he did with covid: displaced responsibility on the individual states.
I want a full refund of my federal taxes.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Carpet bombing will result in mutual annihilation.
Not annihilation, but heavy casualties. I think we can agree that what Russian officials are saying and what our media tells us are 2 entirely different stories. The truth is there is more going on in Ukraine than we are led to believe.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI