GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
NASA = Nazi scientists. Look up Project Paperclip
I was going to mention that, but really it's the tip of the iceberg...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
We are getting close to $100 billion sent to Ukraine... Zelenskyy said they needed $7B per month, so we've funded them the rest of the year already?

We keep adding more and more US technology and training. It's getting to the point where Russia could rightly claim that they are at war with NATO. Is this the end game? Is this what the administration wants?

npace

Autocross Champion
Lol at the tiny house thing. My thought was that it was a good way to get people to kill each other. I mean, I love my family, but living on top of each other sounds like a good way to increase domestic violence.

HelloNewman

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7
We are getting close to $100 billion sent to Ukraine... Zelenskyy said they needed $7B per month, so we've funded them the rest of the year already?

I'm not sure I understand this guy's point. If we're going to dabble in hypotheticals would that money be best spent on feeding a portion of the population that is already being fed by a combination of private and public sector entities? The way I see it we're sending 100 billion to fund a proxy war. Ethics and morality have nothing to do with it, this is clearly an attempt to destabilize Russia without directly attacking them. Whether or not that is a good strategical maneuver remains to be seen.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I'm not sure I understand this guy's point. If we're going to dabble in hypotheticals would that money be best spent on feeding a portion of the population that is already being fed by a combination of private and public sector entities? The way I see it we're sending 100 billion to fund a proxy war. Ethics and morality have nothing to do with it, this is clearly an attempt to destabilize Russia without directly attacking them. Whether or not that is a good strategical maneuver remains to be seen.
The guy's point is crystal clear: government's inappropriate use of taxpayer money.

npace

Autocross Champion
debatable, it still remains to be seen but if effective this money could potentially be a great investment. IMO it's way too early to form an opinion.
Whose money is it? It's given in the form of debt, meaning it actually belongs to future generations who don't have a say. It is absolutely inappropriate, as are most things that the government spends money on.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
debatable, it still remains to be seen but if effective this money could potentially be a great investment. IMO it's way too early to form an opinion.
You are joking, right? I pay a third of what i make in taxes. What do i get in return? Shitty state and federal roads, SS that i will never see, rising gas and food prices, multibillion dollar wars, shitty for-profit healthcare, non-existent education (immigrants from China, Russia, and India will fill the void). Please tell me how the government is doing a good job making my hard earned tax dollars work for this country, its people, and me.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
The way the gov't just hands out "free" money to other countries but doesn't even take the time to fix themselves is really bad. I understand we need to share the wealth a bit to help the struggling countries but fix the problems at home first so that there is more to give later on. Econ 101 is to grow the pie for everyone instead of giving a bigger slice of the pie to someone.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
"On the ground, they linked up with Ukrainian resistance fighters trying to beat back Soviet expansionism."

Just to remind: these were the same "resistance fighters" that conducted a massive genocide of ukrainians, russians, poles, and jews all over Soviet Ukraine and Belarus. One of their main leaders, Shukhevich, was a Hauptsturmführer of the SS.

https://www.politico.com/news/magaz...on-ukrainian-independence-haunts-cia-00029968