GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Some people are capable of learning from the mistakes of others. Like not letting a standoff happen so the government can gather more resources.

mistakes of others, like don’t obtain, fabricate, store and sell NFA items without licensing or stamps? That’s the lesson I learned. Gun wackos haven’t yet figured out that “fuck around and find out” is a two-way street.... the government‘s stupid stick is much larger and far more effective.

Last edited:

npace

Autocross Champion
mistakes of others, like don’t obtain, fabricate, store and sell NFA items without licensing or stamps? That’s the lesson I learned. Gun wackos haven’t yet figured out that “fuck around and find out” is a two-way street.... the government‘s stupid stick is much larger and far more effective.
To recap: You're talking about changing the law to forcibly take the guns people already own. I tell you good luck disarming the populace, you reply with a picture of the Branch Davidian compound on fire in Waco, I say I can learn from their mistakes, and your response is about licensing. The reality is that you're pointing to a single, small compound. I'm talking about disarming the entire American populace. A good number of police departments would probably refuse to participate, and I can make a pretty well-educated guess that the military wouldn't do it, either.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
To recap: You're talking about changing the law to forcibly take the guns people already own. I tell you good luck disarming the populace, you reply with a picture of the Branch Davidian compound on fire in Waco, I say I can learn from their mistakes, and your response is about licensing. The reality is that you're pointing to a single, small compound. I'm talking about disarming the entire American populace. A good number of police departments would probably refuse to participate, and I can make a pretty well-educated guess that the military wouldn't do it, either.

Oh, sorry, I’m saying take guns away from @anotero specifically.

You’d think a true internet cosplay hero sheep-dog CoMe aNd tAkE iT type would have chosen a more capable weapon than a .30-30 lever gun to make his threats with. If I were trying to make a show of my dick size, err gun size, I’d have picked something a bit more combat effective. Then again, he has no clue about combat effectiveness beyond his Call of Duty profile and YouTube watch list.

But wtf I know about the subject, I’m the liberal boogie person.

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This is a similar argument I had with Corpin many months ago where he seems to think the military/law enforcement would have no problem killing Americans over their weapons. Our conversation was more along the lines of the 2nd and the American public should have equal firepower to our military should they become oppressive or tyrannical so we have the ability to defend if necessary.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
This is a similar argument I had with Corpin many months ago where he seems to think the military/law enforcement would have no problem killing Americans over their weapons. Our conversation was more along the lines of the 2nd and the American public should have equal firepower to our military should they become oppressive or tyrannical so we have the ability to defend if necessary.

1637848337361.jpeg

Had to search to remember you. 🤣

on edit: still not worth a hill of shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP