GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
sZQxeW5.jpg

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Might as well say McDonald's and coca cola leads to diabetes.
Traditional vaccines linked to diabetes too.
I'm not worried about your FAKE NEWS. Don't put your fear mongering on me.

So you believe the fake news that vaccines and cola cause diabetes, but not that covid causes diabetes?

Are you the arbitrator of which pieces of fake news are real or not? What's your process?

Reactions: WAP

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

My mate had two..an ordinary one & then a GPX one...followed by a P1 Scooby with numerous factory options. (all bought second hand by the way)..

Great handling cars for my local twisty roads....just that a cereal box has thicker sides, a better paint finish, & better interior plastics..!!

Last edited:

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
So you believe the fake news that vaccines and cola cause diabetes, but not that covid causes diabetes?

Are you the arbitrator of which pieces of fake news are real or not? What's your process?

I get the point you're trying to make, but soda definitely contributes to diabetes; frequent consumption of high sugar foods and drinks can and does cause diabetes. I wouldn't call that fake news.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I have 8 personal days, or more accurately 64 hours of personal time which I can use in units as small as an hour. If you don't use them they pay out the left over hours. The hours automatically refill Jan. 1st.

I also have off Dec 24th-Jan 2nd every year and since the hours refill automatically people will still call out the first day back. 😄

Salaried employees have unlimited personal time.
What industry are you in?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
A lot of that depends on whether you're salaried or hourly and what field you are in. In general, salaried professionals get a lot more freedom and benefits than hourly workers.

As for eliminating pensions, that ship sailed long ago for most of the private sector. I'd actually argue retirement benefits are improving recently, with more companies offering 401k's and matching for hourly employees than ever before.
As far as i can tell, in the companies i worked at salaried get very little freedom vs. hourly. I had to start taking vitamins and working out just to stay healthy. Wtf right? :)

I'm very skeptical about seeing my 401k by the time i retire. I would take a pension instead.

Cole2999

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
White 2dr Mk6 GTI
man, what a thing to stumble across. The only thing I can contribute is to say that this whole thread is a fantastic work of fiction, full of antagonists, and really shows the struggle that the protagonists have to face to convince their opposition that they're being fed lies.
Who am I talking about? 🤷‍♂️ Idk, you decide.
All I know is that at this point it's not worth arguing because the other side is too stupid to understand their ignorance. Too gullible in believing the people who shout loudest. The end of America is here, and half of you people are the reason I want to leave.
A begrudged "fuck you" to the lot.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
man, what a thing to stumble across. The only thing I can contribute is to say that this whole thread is a fantastic work of fiction, full of antagonists, and really shows the struggle that the protagonists have to face to convince their opposition that they're being fed lies.
All I know is that at this point it's not worth arguing because the other side is too stupid to understand their ignorance. Too gullible in believing the people who shout loudest. The end of America is here, and half of you people are the reason I want to leave.
Bye Felicia

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Tell us what you really think.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I get the point you're trying to make, but soda definitely contributes to diabetes; frequent consumption of high sugar foods and drinks can and does cause diabetes. I wouldn't call that fake news.

Oh, I know that, pointing out his inconsistencies in believing science and the media when it comes to diabetes, but not covid 19.