GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And keep up the good work. Oh and please don't kill me. 😂
Thanks. The butterfly effect is powerful, but I don't think I can kill anyone half a dozen states away.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yes it does.
Oh boy because you responded to the asshole he'll tell you that you just did the "I know you are but what am I" fucking nonsense he keeps posting. He thinks he can post anything he wants to about you and if you respond he pulls that card out of his ass. He's unequivocally the most obnoxious person in the thread. Maybe the only one.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I hear the CDC wants to offer a 'free Big Mac' if you get the jab.
A free burger on Tuesday so you can die later.
Thanks, but NO THANKS.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Jim: "I can't form an opinion on the fake numbers posted by zrick, simple division is far too complex for my feeble brain."

Fucking L O L

He'd rather admit to not comprehending 3rd grade math than say the clear and obvious. Zrick not only posts wrong information, but he does it maliciously to incite his false viewpoint in others.
Retard, you think .9999998 and .99998 are off by two orders of magnitude. Talk about failing math, dimwit.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I hear the CDC wants to offer a 'free Big Mac' if you get the jab.
A free burger on Tuesday so you can die later.
Thanks, but NO THANKS.
I'm a beef eater but if you listen to others in the thread eating those burgers will kill you. So apparently McDonald's is going to kill you if the jab doesn't. 😂

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Oh boy because you responded to the asshole he'll tell you that you just did the "I know you are but what am I" fucking nonsense he keeps posting. He thinks he can post anything he wants to about you and if you respond he pulls that card out of his ass. He's unequivocally the most obnoxious person in the thread. Maybe the only one.
That's not the only thing that monkey pulls out of his ass.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Ugh.

Nightshift is suspended until further notice bros.

New SCAMdemic rules state that if none of the people who are funny are posting the SCAMdemic will close for the evening at 10 pm eastern time and reopen in the morning whenever amusing posts start again.

3 Amibros vs. GTIfan99 is the #1 cause of SCAMdemic defections.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Damn your so dumb. It’s heard immunity. I heard we were already there. You’re spelling is so bad.

That's wrong...

Should be:-

Damn you're so dumb. It’s herd immunity. I heard we were already there. Your spelling is so bad.

;)

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
above-a-pic-of-them-representing-anti-vaxxers-pushing-the-same-guy-down-saying-no-you-dont.jpeg