GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Show us anything that even vaguely indicates that even off peak, with all your discounts and standing on your head, where you are paying a tenth of a penny for electricity - or anything even close.
I have zip. Only what I posted. Shows all the rates for week days and weekends. If that’s not good enough then I dunno what to tell u.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Off topic of the off-topic... I am looking to hook up my new TV and the PS5 that will finally be coming in about a month with Ethernet. I have no experience with that though. How would I go about it? What do I need to buy? We have cable internet.
Just the Ethernet cable. Plug it from the modem to the PlayStation

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Off topic of the off-topic... I am looking to hook up my new TV and the PS5 that will finally be coming in about a month with Ethernet. I have no experience with that though. How would I go about it? What do I need to buy? We have cable internet.

An ethernet cable.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I know that you get a better connection using Ethernet and both the TV and PS5 would need it. So is there some kind of junction or something (splitter)? Would that go at the modem or could it go behind the TV?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Jim, sometimes I do doubt your reading comprehension, or wonder if you even read the things you respond to.

I've bolded the relevant part.

He said he wants to use ethernet, not wifi.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
We have a router. Everything can connect just connect to the WIFI. I am looking for the best connection possible though. We got a really nice OLED TV and want to get our money’s worth out of the equipment.
I could tell you almost anything you could want to know about coffee. Ethernet is not my wheelhouse.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jim, sometimes I do doubt your reading comprehension, or wonder if you even read the things you respond to.

I've bolded the relevant part.

He said he wants to use ethernet, not wifi.

We have a router. Everything can connect just connect to the WIFI. I am looking for the best connection possible though. We got a really nice OLED TV and want to get our money’s worth out of the equipment.
I could tell you almost anything you could want to know about coffee. Ethernet is not my wheelhouse.
The link I posted shows wifi or ethernet and he just said he's going to connect it via wifi.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Ethernet is always a faster connection but it your router isn't close you would have a cable running from wherever your router is to the TV so if wifi is sufficient it will be better unless your router is beside the TV.