GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Except he's absolutely right.
At the beginning of the pandemic Fauci said masks did nothing. Then someone rebooted him and he changed his tune.
15 years ago Fauci said HCQ stopped coronaviruses, then last year he said it didn't.

That's because the evidence changed his mind. That's literally how the scientific method works.

And let's be clear, Trump said Fauci said that, Fauci didn't actually say that.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/outdated-fauci-video-on-face-masks-shared-out-of-context/

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
You're reaching, bro.
Connecting the wrong dots.
Rickety, please understand you're only making a strong push here because most everyone has simply stopped pushing back.

I admire your persistence but outlasting the others doesn't make posts from the Alternate Universe somehow less insane.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
1) You're defending yourself right there.

2) Please don't, once was more than enough 😋
You are wrong. You said he's defending himself. If he doesn't agree you leave him no choice except to rebut what you said. You and GTIfan99 think you can say something about someone and expect them to not respond as though what you said is true. It's a really warped sense of logic.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Yeah, you're not missing much either. It's basically just 50+ pages of "you're all retarded snowflakes who are gay for each other, unlike my BFF zrick. Also I don't understand orders of magnitude or probability and I'm going to reinforce that by constantly bringing it back up."
Did you and the local Lobachevsky fail math together?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
You are wrong. You said he's defending himself. If he doesn't agree you leave him no choice except to rebut what you said. You and GTIfan99 think you can say something about someone and expect them to not respond as though what you said is true. It's a really warped sense of logic.
Nuh-huh!

😛

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Rickety, please understand you're only making a strong push here because most everyone has simply stopped pushing back.

I admire your persistence but outlasting the others doesn't make posts from the Alternate Universe somehow more relevant.
Nor does it make your posts accurate. Everyone has posted things that are true or false at some time.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Nor does it make your posts accurate. Everyone has posted things that are true or false at some time.
Bro, no.

There aren't 2 sides to every story. One person here is a propaganda machine. Only one.

I stopped taking this seriously like 2000 pages ago. I'm sorry if you keep stumbling into logical traps but that isn't my fault. Your own words are the easiest thing in the world to use against you.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Bro, no.

There aren't 2 sides to every story. One person here is a propaganda machine. Only one.

I stopped taking this seriously like 2000 pages ago. I'm sorry if you keep stumbling into logical traps but that isn't my fault. Your own words are the easiest thing in the world to use against you.
As your words are also. Plus why did it take you so many pages to stop taking this thread seriously? Slow learner?

I haven't taken it seriously since it started. And of course there's two sides to every story.
If there wasn't everyone would think identically.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
What’s for dinner everyone?

18D8EDA0-AE08-433B-9C01-94F210BF38B2.jpeg