GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
welp i finally, after nearly 3 years, caught the dreaded 'rona.

mother in law (who lives with us) caught it a few weeks back and recovered after spending 5 days in bed.
then my wife caught it mid-last week. at the same time i started developing a lot of mucus.
i tested negative 3 times finally got a positive result today (why i kept testing i really don't know).
currently got a pretty bad cough, coughing up a lot of phlegm (yuck). ribs hurt a bit from coughing. throat hurts. otherwise i'm in pretty good spirit other than feeling just a little under the weather.

hoping to get back to normal soon.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

mother in law (who lives with us) caught it a few weeks back and recovered after spending 5 days in bed.
then my wife caught it mid-last week. at the same time i started developing a lot of mucus.
i tested negative 3 times finally got a positive result today (why i kept testing i really don't know).
currently got a pretty bad cough, coughing up a lot of phlegm (yuck). ribs hurt a bit from coughing. throat hurts. otherwise i'm in pretty good spirit other than feeling just a little under the weather.

Get all fucked up on NyQuil for a few days. You'll be aight

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Congrats. You will survive and have immunity. Get well soon!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Message sent.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)