GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Good news for the hospital I work at. First time in the last year we don't have a single covid 19 patient admitted and no patients on vents.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The case graphs are looking pretty wild here in MA. The virus almost isn't circulating anymore as we have such a highly vaccinated population.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The case graphs are looking pretty wild here in MA. The virus almost isn't circulating anymore as we have such a highly vaccinated population.
Same here although I read that in basically every urban area in NJ they have lower than 50% bad rates.

Gonna sound f'd up but every town you don't want to live in in NJ has poor vax rates. Towns like Camden and Irvington.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
https://www.beckershospitalreview.c...entage-of-population-vaccinated-march-15.html

It's good knowing New England has it's head at least somewhat out of it's ass.
Yep! I'm fully maskless at this point, I still carry it around in my pocket should someone ask me to wear it but otherwise it's all good.

According to google's vaccination graph we are at 68% of the population having at least 1 shot. Given that there's a fair chance a lot of the people who aren't getting shots probably had COVID I'm guessing we are well over 80% immunity.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Same here although I read that in basically every urban area in NJ they have lower than 50% bad rates.

Gonna sound f'd up but every town you don't want to live in in NJ has poor vax rates. Towns like Camden and Irvington.
I bet it's even lower in deep south jersey (Salem and Cumberland). Eating muskrat has probably built up their natural immunity to everything though.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Here, I'll do it for him. Gotta fuel that conspiracy...

Oh so the mask has a one way valve? LOL The mental gymnastics must be exhausting. Literal proof that masks make you sick and you are better off NOT wearing one.
How about deaths being exactly the same as 2 years ago? Maybe someone can explain? Without using this stockpile of 'excess deaths' that no one seems to be able to find...
View attachment 188722View attachment 188722

Data says 2017 was worse for excess deaths than 2020. Sounds like a point I tried to make last year...
I'm sure Gretafan99 will have some condescending remarks to make.
https://www.pnas.org/content/118/16/e2024850118#T1
[2017] 13.02 million life years lost excess mortality
[2020] 4.41 million years of life lost to COVID-19
...because "COVID-19 deaths in 2020 occurred at much older ages, on average, than the excess deaths of 2017."