GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Packers offensive line was laughably bad, as was their 3rd down defense.

Brady looked okay.
Packers were missing some offensive line starters. Brady was great in the first half his defense bailed him out in the second half.

I've never rooted for New England but Brady is remarkable. New team, new league and no preseason with a whole new system and teammates.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
There's countries where they eat the poor people? 😱
Look around. This country uses minorities and underprivileged as fuel for the system.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
COVID death rate is not less than 1%, it's 2.2%.

CDC says adverse reactions are occurring at a rate of 11 per million doses. That's 0.0011%, long long way from the 3% figure you've pulled out of your ass.
1611537541153.png

As of 12/19 the number of people who 'could not work' after the vaccine was 2.7%
CDC Presentation
https://t.co/6B5xSwXQbR?amp=1
Thousands Negatively Affected After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (theepochtimes.com)

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
There's zero context for this random Fox News screenshot -- no idea what they're talking about. No idea what modifiers they're putting on the data so that they can squeeze out small numbers to keep spinning their bullshit. Don't even know when that graphic aired. Can't use these numbers in this argument. World-wide death rate is 2.2%, end of story.
Your second link has a pay wall.

Those numbers in that CDC chart are not the amount of people who have had allergic reactions, they seem to be people feeling somewhat sick after the vaccine? This is not news -- it happens with the flu vaccine as well. They say only 6 people actually had an allergic reaction to the vaccine, as of the creation of that presentation.

Reactions: WAP

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
According to the Covid website the death rate is 1.7%.

https://covidusa.net/
most studies seem to say somewhere below 1% . Even the CDC website says "tested and confirmed cases" which doesn't take into consideration the people who have had the virus that we don't even know about. A doctor from Stanford did a seroprevalence study down in Cali and they came up with .2. Of course it was ridiculed because it didn't fit the narrative.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
most studies seem to say somewhere below 1% . Even the CDC website says "tested and confirmed cases" which doesn't take into consideration the people who have had the virus that we don't even know about. A doctor from Stanford did a seroprevalence study down in Cali and they came up with .2. Of course it was ridiculed because it didn't fit the narrative.
That would line up with what Zrick said. I don't know I just quoted the Covid website.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
After looking around on the covidusa site Jim linked... There's something wrong with the data.

There's no reason states like oklahoma or utah should have one seventh the mortality rate of places like NY and NJ. If anything the healthcare is better in the populated areas.

It's not a coincidence that these GOP controlled states are reporting very low death numbers.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
After looking around on the covidusa site Jim linked... There's something wrong with the data.

There's no reason states like oklahoma or utah should have one seventh the mortality rate of places like NY and NJ. If anything the healthcare is better in the populated areas.

It's not a coincidence that these GOP controlled states are reporting very low death numbers.
I don't know the accuracy of any site but covidusa.net seems like a legitimate site. I don't know why they would lie based on politics.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I don't know the accuracy of any site but covidusa.net seems like a legitimate site. I don't know why they would lie based on politics.
I'm not saying the site is lying, every state controls their own data reporting and criteria. It's one of the fucked up things the trump admin did around covid. There should have been standardized reporting guidelines and federal assistance on data gathering and normalization since many months ago.

Reactions: WAP

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I should add that I'm also suspect of california's numbers.

Every state is incentivized to cover things up because the federal government didn't take charge. It's like if ever regional sales manager at a company was responsible for setting their own quota after the year was over.