GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Grabbit

Go Kart Champion

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
If you wanted a good supply of LSD, you followed the Grateful Dead around on tour- it was literally North America's supply chain for acid. After the death of Jerry Garcia, Phish took their place as the traveling festival band that all LSD was distributed through. True story.

So then, the question is...... What kinda fix was distributed at Slayer concerts, that Jay followed 'em around that much for? ... ... ... I'd ...have to guess that you really didn't mean cars for all these years when you said you really like speed. lol.

I remember when Slayer was on the tonight show. Initially I was gutted. Slayer, on tame late night TV. Total kick in the dick...... but then, they absolutely destroyed with Raining Blood. Greatest musical moment on the tonight show since Jimmy Fallon took over.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
If you wanted a good supply of LSD, you followed the Grateful Dead around on tour- it was literally North America's supply chain for acid. After the death of Jerry Garcia, Phish took their place as the traveling festival band that all LSD was distributed through. True story.

So then, the question is...... What kinda fix was distributed at Slayer concerts, that Jay followed 'em around that much for? ... ... ... I'd ...have to guess that you really didn't mean cars for all these years when you said you really like speed. lol.

I remember when Slayer was on the tonight show. Initially I was gutted. Slayer, on tame late night TV. Total kick in the dick...... but then, they absolutely destroyed with Raining Blood. Greatest musical moment on the tonight show since Jimmy Fallon took over.
heh I didn't follow em around per say, every show was either in Chicago or Milwaukee. Back then concerts were cheap, why not? I spent most of my late teens and 20's going to concerts and shows nearly every weekend. Big fan of live music

Also the L was great 🤷‍♂️

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
heh I didn't follow em around per say, every show was either in Chicago or Milwaukee. Back then concerts were cheap, why not? I spent most of my late teens and 20's going to concerts and shows nearly every weekend. Big fan of live music

Also the L was great 🤷‍♂️
Fully agreed on live music, amigo. The live show is the art. The album is like looking at a photograph of Starry Night or David.

I so miss concerts. Rage at Woodstock 99 was amazing. I had Tix for the show this July. I never thought I'd see them play ever again... So excited... damn this... uh.... definitely not real hoax that shut down the whole world Covid-19.

THIS IS JUST A PLAN BY GEORGE SOROS AND BILL GATES TO MICROCHIP US ALL AND RESTART PIZZAGATE AND BOHEMIAN GROVE!!!!

(am I doing it right? it's been so long.....)

Grabbit

Go Kart Champion
I bought LSD from the original author of this thread. Seriously....no joke.

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
I bought LSD from the original author of this thread. Seriously....no joke.
Really really really REALLY good LSD? (edit: wait, maybe you're making a pun about a Quaife.... changed wording from acid to LSD)

Grabbit

Go Kart Champion
Really really really REALLY good LSD? (edit: wait, maybe you're making a pun about a Quaife.... changed wording from acid to LSD)

Damn...... you caught me. But yes. Its in too!

20200820_222555.jpg
20200829_150739.jpg
20200826_171356.jpg
20200912_194213.jpg
20200921_202802.jpg

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
And over here I swear a whole bunch changing headlight bulbs and rotating tires. Nicely done.

Grabbit

Go Kart Champion
@Grabbit Why'd you pull the head?

Broken exh stud on cyl 1 was causing a boost leak. Getting new head and K04 now... Also got the IE springs in last week.
20200808_215547.jpg