GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And as of now it's still not accessible and when it is available it won't be on phones. On Android they can side load it but the average person wouldn't know where to find the app or how to do it. Can use it on the web when it's active again but a lot of people prefer mobile.
Or they can just use a browser. I don't use an app to access this site.

It's not hard.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It’s back up. You just need to uninstall the app and reinstall it to connect to the new server.
I've never used it but won't a person have to sideload it since it's not in the app stores anymore? Or if you just uninstall it will it still be in your app library?

I just checked and it says technical difficulties.

https://parler.com/

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I've never used it but won't a person have to sideload it since it's not in the app stores anymore? Or if you just uninstall it will it still be in your app library?

It’s in the app library if you already had it. Just uninstall and reinstall and it works now. Did my today so I can pull intel on wackos from 1/6. Been a fun time identifying people from the enormous footprints they leave on line.... oh and the Parlor “hack” that opened access to all their driver licenses. 🤣

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1611453900315.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It’s in the app library if you already had it. Just uninstall and reinstall and it works now. Did my today so I can pull intel on wackos from 1/6. Been a fun time identifying people from the enormous footprints they leave on line.... oh and the Parlor “hack” that opened access to all their driver licenses. 🤣
If it's working on mobile what site is it sending you to? Like I posted above parler.com isn't on the web. Can you see new content from today?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Jim really needs this Parler thing figured out guys 😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You’re snitching on yourself
No I'm not I'm trying to force someone into saying how they are accessing it when it's not online. I've never used it. And you brought up sideloading it and apkmirror.com which is the largest site for sideloading doesn't even have it.