GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
Without fully getting out the foil hats it does appear to be a "green" industrial complex with the maintenance required of the turbines. And the hugely expensive, likely proprietary replacement equipment.
not to mention the amount of batteries we would need to contain the energy from windmills or solar panels.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I have seen rucks with a 2 stroke swap and they are pretty bad ass. A minarelli 2 stroke is the best for your speed needs. You wouldn't believe the aftermarket parts for these things. I have a 1992 yamaha jog that I did a watercooled conversion. Uses a prius electric water pump and a Honda cr80 radiator and a liquid cooled head. Has over range variator and doesn't move until its spinning 11,500. Stays in the power band and is a whoot. Have slayed a cbr600 from light to light.

I guess if you just want to cruise a ruck is a good choice. But it aint fast without mixed gas. Heres the front break set up im working on. The stock drums aren't ment to slow the bike down from 80mph.
Believe it or not they have some great scooter races overseas. For some reason in America its laughed at.
I heard you gapped a WS6 trans am back in the day, is that true?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
not to mention the amount of batteries we would need to contain the energy from windmills or solar panels.
Yeah, this is one of the main draw backs since no one wants these things where they live...but if you put them in the middle of nowhere you lose mega efficiency in power transportation or need huge battery reserves and then still have to transport that energy somehow.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion

Attachments

• 20210123_191707.jpg
    20210123_191707.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 105

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Astra Zeneca vaccine has GMO fetus DNA to go with the mRNA...just FYI
1611451193214.png

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Astra Zeneca vaccine has GMO fetus DNA to go with the mRNA...just FYI
View attachment 200995
I'm pretty ignorant on the way all that shit works. I will say one of my sons had MMR vac and he got measles shortly after. Took him to ER and all the docs wanted to see as measles is pretty rare. Had the CDC contact us. We were assured he didn't get it from the vaccine. Not really any way he didn't, not like its a bacteria. Roast me

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And as of now it's still not accessible and when it is available it won't be on phones. On Android they can side load it but the average person wouldn't know where to find the app or how to do it. Can use it on the web when it's active again but a lot of people prefer mobile.