GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Research it and come back. They are huge and costly with a limited lifespan.
No, post you source. I have already researched, that's how I know you made it up or "researched" by reading memes on parler.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Remember I lived in Japan for three years, I’ve seen some amazing scoots.

While there I made my XR50 a 125, and put plates on it. Would cruise at 90kmh all day, wasn’t the most comfortable thing at that speed though. Now I’m waiting to get some time ahead to build out the TB 88 race head kit and Yoshi MJN22 I have in the garage.
Yeah, member they made a movie about it?

Corprin wouldn't stop street racing so his mom had to send him to Tokyo to be reformed. Crazy twist, he just discovered a different kind of racing.

I think it was called Fast and Furious Toot Toot drift, something like that.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yeah, member they made a movie about it?

Corprin wouldn't stop street racing so his mom had to send him to Tokyo to be reformed. Crazy twist, he just discovered a different kind of racing.

I think it was called Fast and Furious Toot Toot drift, something like that.
I heard about this. He was in that parking garage right?

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
Could this be corporate giveaways at work? :unsure:
Of course, you don't think we spent 150 billion from 2008 to 2015 on green energy without someone getting rich.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
There weren't any cash incentives when I bought mine.
Plus I was talking about cars in general.
He's right, even about cars in general. The 0% offers usually come at the expense of a higher transaction price, even if there isn't a cash incentive offer. It's more like 0% with 2-3 points up front. Next time you car shop, ask for the best price with and without promotional financing. Last time I bought a car it was a $9k difference; so I skipped the special rate and put the extra $9k into the down payment.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Of course, you don't think we spent 150 billion from 2008 to 2015 on green energy without someone getting rich.
Without fully getting out the foil hats it does appear to be a "green" industrial complex with the maintenance required of the turbines. And the hugely expensive, likely proprietary replacement equipment.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yeah, first he meets some cute chicks at school then blows it big time trying to impress them later at the garage.
Eventually he gets his groove back tho? Corprin and his dad start getting along too.

I also heard corprins buddy died in a fiery rx7 crash tho

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
We have a 01 Honda crv still gets 30mpg and that fucker will take you just about any place you want to go.

I have a 2 stroke moped for short trips and people laugh at me. Lol
Reported for un-VW like activities

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
There will be gangs of these some day, except with like, cyborg people who have the scooter as their lower body.
1611449180844.png

This immediately came to mind...