GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
Mayor pete has the personality of a Ritz cracker. Change my mind
Okay, that's funny! Not really my job to change your mind though, and I don't disagree really. I wouldn't look to him for fun hanging out, but that's not high on my list for leader of the country. He's extremely intelligent, which would be a refreshing change in my opinion. Not that it matters, or anyone cares, but I'm an independent because I lean fiscally responsible and socially tolerant, which rules out both Republicans and Democrats for the most part. I think too many people have lost their ability to mind their own business regarding things that don't impact them. Back to cars...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Okay, that's funny! Not really my job to change your mind though, and I don't disagree really. I wouldn't look to him for fun hanging out, but that's not high on my list for leader of the country. He's extremely intelligent, which would be a refreshing change in my opinion. Not that it matters, or anyone cares, but I'm an independent because I lean fiscally responsible and socially tolerant, which rules out both Republicans and Democrats for the most part. I think too many people have lost their ability to mind their own business regarding things that don't impact them. Back to cars...
This is off topic section, cars don't matter here.

Pete would have done fine if elected, but he ran a very low energy campaign for those not already involved with it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I fount Pete to be very well informed, well spoken and clearly intelligent too

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
The first part I agree with, but what's your logic for the second? Unless you're going Zrick levels of "Deep state rules the country", Bernie couldn't even beat Biden in the primary election to win the Democratic nomination. Nevermind winning the general election by a landslide. And I'm saying that as a Bernie supporter.
Unfortunately most people especially younger people don't vote in the primaries. I was talking about the presidential election had it been bernie going against trump vs biden.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
For me personally I don't like having the same people in office again and again. This includes significant others and vp's. It's weird I know but it feels too much like royal family to me at that point. I prefer someone new. I didn't vote for Hillary for that reason BUT I didn't vote for trump either. I did vote for Obama twice. Hope that makes sense.
I get it. I get annoyed everytime I see a Bush, Clinton, Kennedy, Cheney.... on a ballot, but that wasn't enough for me to vote for an immoral known lifelong con man, that dodged the draft, spouting authoritarian white nationalism.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The first part I agree with, but what's your logic for the second? Unless you're going Zrick levels of "Deep state rules the country", Bernie couldn't even beat Biden in the primary election to win the Democratic nomination. Nevermind winning the general election by a landslide. And I'm saying that as a Bernie supporter.
They screwed Bernie, hard. Stole that shit from him faster than the election from Trump.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
This one oughta be good

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I understand your point. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 because I thought he was an expert on those things.
I voted against Hillary. And knowing about those things doesn't guarantee a president will excel at them.
But not knowing about any of them, and being an immoral con man, ensures you a president won't excel at them.