GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Lets start this bonfire. There's nothing legitimate you can point to that said you needed to vote against Hillary. If you think there is, you've been fooled by Russian cyber assets.

What I mean to say is that she was at the very least passable in all aspects of leadership for the 4 years, and in the MAJORITY of categories she was significantly better than Trump.

It just boils down to being a misogynist for most people who aren't in the category of believing whatever bullshit about emails and Benghazi. (or Qanon for that matter)

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Lets start this bonfire. There's nothing legitimate you can point to that said you needed to vote against Hillary. If you think there is, you've been fooled by Russian cyber assets.

What I mean to say is that she was at the very least passable in all aspects of leadership for the 4 years, and in the MAJORITY of categories she was significantly better than Trump.

It just boils down to being a misogynist for most people who aren't in the category of believing whatever bullshit about emails and Benghazi. (or Qanon for that matter)
Agreed

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti

For me personally I don't like having the same people in office again and again. This includes significant others and vp's. It's weird I know but it feels too much like royal family to me at that point. I prefer someone new. I didn't vote for Hillary for that reason BUT I didn't vote for trump either. I did vote for Obama twice. Hope that makes sense.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
That's unfortunate, but you certainly weren't alone. I think quite a few people did that. Trump is likely correct in his belief that 80+ million people didn't vote for Biden, he just doesn't understand that 80+ million people voted against him.

can confirm two

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Fair enough. Honestly I think I'm going to stop voting. I don't care anymore, it's all rigged. The fact that biden got put up over bernie makes me know the whole thing is a scam. I don't want to play anymore

Biden got picked over Sanders because of voters like me, it was a strategic move by the DFL. Biden is fairly benign with regard to the far left ideals Sanders likes to chat about. In order to maximize the “not Trump” vote the DFL has to pick a fairly moderate ticket. And they did, and it showed in the numbers for both turn out and actual votes for not Trump.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Biden got picked over Sanders because of voters like me, it was a strategic move by the DFL. Biden is fairly benign with regard to the far left ideals Sanders likes to chat about. In order to maximize the “not Trump” vote the DFL has to pick a fairly moderate ticket. And they did, and it showed in the numbers for both turn out and actual votes for not Trump.
I agree with that with the exception that Kamala Harris is not moderate. She voted the most liberal of any Democrat last year.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/12/kamala-harris-being-moderate-is-a-liberal-dose-of-deception-devine/

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I heard this various times. Biden is closer to the center than Bernie. Bernie was pretty far left

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Biden was the milquetoast to draw people over the center line.

Kamala was to appease the base of the left.
And because of law and order to show the Dems were strong with police since she was a prosecutor.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Exactly, because the democratic party is afraid to actually make change. Bernie would have been the best thing to happen to this country and would have won by a landslide. But nope, more of the same shit different day until next election when the republican party puts some military dictator in that causes us to go to ww3 and we all get nuked. That's where out country is headed. Hope you and the voters like you are happy.

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
Very happy Trump is departing...

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
Tulsi Gabbard!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Be happy trump was incompetent when it comes to military. The next one might not be
It was always “leaked” that the joint chiefs would hold his hand. If we get a president that knows what his military options really are. I’d be afraid if dude was an aggressive war monger