GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
How could you NOT have known this was how it would go? Did you live under a rock since the 80's. He's always been a corrupt immoral narcissist con man. He's never hidden that.

The reality is you liked his racism.
Much like people voting for Biden this election I voted for Trump in 2016 as an anti Hillary vote. I didn't really know much about Trump prior to him running. Never paid attention to him or watched any of his shows.
But I knew that I wouldn't have voted for Hillary and I liked the idea of a non politician so I voted for Trump. Obviously I didn't know that it would lead to what it has. In retrospect as I've said before I just should not have voted at all.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
haha yeah that right

but nah, i'm good. seriously, i see how other similar firms operate and the dynamics of who works there (like when we get subbed out and stuff) and whenever i see how they operate, i think to myself: "yep, i'm glad to be at the company i'm at!"

the sad part about it is the reality that, atleast in my field, people pretty much have to switch companies to get large pay increases. it typically just doesnt happen staying at the same place forever. but, i am like 3 classes away from a degree. i'll be making bank soon enough.
@riceburner this is true of every industry. I stayed at my last company for 20 years, I got paid well there but it wasn't the boku bucks I wanted. I left a few months ago for 30k more than what I was making. Best decision ever. Don't stay at your compa y forever hoping eventually they're going to take care of you, you'll grow old waiting for that day.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Much like people voting for Biden this election I voted for Trump in 2016 as an anti Hillary vote. I didn't really know much about Trump prior to him running. Never paid attention to him or watched any of his shows.
But I knew that I wouldn't have voted for Hillary and I liked the idea of a non politician so I voted for Trump. Obviously I didn't know that it would lead to what it has. In retrospect as I've said before I just should not have voted at all.
If you ever need surgery, you'll really like the idea of getting an a circus clown to perform the surgery. Surgeons are elitists.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I figured you would have some kind of nonsensical response.
The fact you don't understand what I said exactly proves my point. Thanks Jim.

And maybe you're right, you shouldn't vote if you can't be bothered to research a candidate before voting for them when you have access to the whole of human knowledge in your hand, but can't be bothered to read up on candidates. Democracy fails when people like you don't understand the responsibilities of citizenship.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
That's unfortunate, but you certainly weren't alone. I think quite a few people did that. Trump is likely correct in his belief that 80+ million people didn't vote for Biden, he just doesn't understand that 80+ million people voted against him.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I understand it. It wasn't related and therefore nonsensical. But it's what you do.
If you don't think it's related, then you didn't understand.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If you don't think it's related, then you didn't understand.
The point I was making was that just like in 2016 when a lot of people voted against Hillary so did lots of people who voted against Trump. In other words we didn't have great choices in either election. And if you don't get that then you don't understand.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Damn missed all day yesterday. Golf R clutch jobs are such a bitch. That transfer case is a pita. Can do clutches in gtis is about 3 hours. Took nearly 6 for that one yesterday. I skimmed but didn't really read. I miss anything good?

Damn I take 2 days off and miss like 50 pages. Anything interesting happen or just the usual bullshit?

Nothing new tbh. How are u?

Doesn't seem like much happened.

Want to come to RI and do a clutch job on a GTI? If you can do it in 3 hours, will be the quickest money you've ever made.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Doesn't seem like much happened.

Want to come to RI and do a clutch job on a GTI? If you can do it in 3 hours, will be the quickest money you've ever made.
If you're paying the hourly rate for 2 days travel time then I can be on my way in about an hour

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If you're paying the hourly rate for 2 days travel time then I can be on my way in about an hour

Best I can do is the offer to make you a delicious grilled cheese...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Just to be clear, the grilled cheese would be payment just for travel. The clutch job itself would still have regular payment. Don't want you to think I'm trying to be cheap.