GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'Avalanche of documents being released today'
1610751204883.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Only after growing to a useful age.

Plus, if you live with an enabler, growing to a useful age can take a real long time.
6 years old they start helping out.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
70%, 50% you guys are crazy. The UK guy talking 20% with universal healthcare is more like it.
We need a flat tax and eliminate ALL the loopholes. No write offs, just a lower rate for everybody including corporations.
Exxon Mobil doesn't need billions of $$$$ in breaks.
Because local and state taxes are mostly regressive, that would make total taxation regressive.

As it is, total taxation is remarkably flat, with the exception of the uber wealthy. They pay much lower rate, even worse when you include the money they hide.

cb1111

cb111 ...

OK in UK National insurance is paid in two parts, your personal part & the employer contributions...

To keep it simple if you earn over £169/week your employer contributes 13.8% again to the Gov as N.I.

Your personal contributions which are taken out of your wages before you get them & are give as N.I. to the Gov are 2% or 12% if you earn up to £962/week..if you earn more per week its 2%....

National Insurance rates and categories - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Income tax is:-
20% on earnings between £12,501 to £50,000 per yr
40% on earnings between £50,001 to £150,000per yr
& an additional rate of 45% on earning over £150,000/yr

so if you earn say £200,000 you get the first £12,500 tax free.....taxed 20% on the £12,501 to £50,000, taxed 40% on the £50,001 to £150,000, & then taxed 45% on the £150,000 to £200,000

Income Tax rates and Personal Allowances - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Is the system fair?..is ok, not perfect but it pays for our health care, & I don't have to worry about not having a job or health insurance to get seen by a doctor...

That's the thing I hated when I lived in USA, the articles in the papers/news about people being refused from several hospitals as they have no health insurance & the person ends up dying as they are driven from hospital to hospital looking for one that would take them...

Where's the humanity in that???...its all about MONEY in the USA health care system...

Look at your Covid vacine...£££££....Our Oxford one is £3 per dose (2 required)..the makers stated they are selling it at COST & will not make a profit....has yours done that??
I know nobody who has paid a single cent for the COViD vaccine. And yes, there are always horror stories about somebody going from hospital to hospital, but you get the same in the UK - or in the EU or anywhere else.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Swear to god. Lol.

Ive always been conflicted about adding to the population so 2 is our max

Edit: MY max. Wife wants like 17 kids, i would like somewhere between 2 and 0

Wait till #1 hits 3yo... unless she hates herself, that 17 number will fall right the fuck off.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
70%, 50% you guys are crazy. The UK guy talking 20% with universal healthcare is more like it.
We need a flat tax and eliminate ALL the loopholes. No write offs, just a lower rate for everybody including corporations.
Exxon Mobil doesn't need billions of $$$$ in breaks.
Did you even read his post? lmao
He said 20% VAT, which is essentially sales tax over there. Income tax, like in US, varies by income. And Europeans generally pay plenty of income tax.

Closing loopholes almost always adds others. Just tax the rich, slap taxes back on big corps and be done with this shit. Then we can have better roads, universal healthcare, free (or at least highly subsidized) higher education.

Reactions: WAP

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
'Avalanche of documents being released today'
View attachment 200142

More documents like the hunter laptop, or the China collusion, or the server seizure in Germany, or the dominion logs, or the dead voters, or the flipped votes, or the watermarked ballot sting, or the ballots in River, or the hard drive shredding, or the....

1610753009685.gif

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
oH yOu'Ll SeE... yOu'Ll aLl SeE....