GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I feel terrible for cop dogs. I relate them to pitbulls that are forced from a young age to fight. Breaks my heart. I like dogs so much more than people

Let's everyone take 5 and smoke a bowl 😎

Attachments

• 20210114_180330.jpg
    20210114_180330.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 101

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Those health related debts shouldn't exist to begin with... Nobody should be in debt because they got sick.
We need to address systemic problems with our food, water, medicines and vaccines. What passes for 'safe' is often not.
Upfront medical billing will go a long way, costs are so high because it's the only industry where they don't give you prices coming in the door.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It shouldn't just be forgiven thought. You had a choice to go to college, and signed an agreement to pay for it. Some people have huge medical debts because they had no choice. Should health related debts be forgiven? Or are you only interested in your own personal debt?
Medical costs are outrageous. Anyone who's been in the ER knows this. $12k to sit in a room for 3 hours while they do some labs and give you salt water in your arm. Their cost is a few hundred dollars. Even Tylenol is priced 10 times what you pay at the store. They're GREEDY.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Tony got an rs3??
Yes sir. He's also so close to being able to start his gti. He's going to be the first balance shaft deleted tsi out there. n00bs at IE said it was impossible lol. Can't wait for their dumb comments

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Medical costs are outrageous. Anyone who's been in the ER knows this. $12k to sit in a room for 3 hours while they do some labs and give you salt water in your arm. Their cost is a few hundred dollars. Even Tylenol is priced 10 times what you pay at the store. They're GREEDY.
The socks are what really gets me. When I looked at the itemized bill from my hospital stay a few years ago, I couldn't help but notice they charged my insurance $59 for a pair of those grippy socks they make you wear.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

While I'm sure you have dumb as fuck ideas for a solution to this problem (just like nearly every other thought that comes out of your mouth), I gotta say this is probably the only smart thing you've said all thread.

cb1111

While I'm sure you have dumb as fuck ideas for a solution to this problem (just like nearly every other thought that comes out of your mouth), I gotta say this is probably the only smart thing you've said all thread.
Maybe this thread HAS changed the mind of some people.....but I doubt it....

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
It shouldn't just be forgiven thought. You had a choice to go to college, and signed an agreement to pay for it. Some people have huge medical debts because they had no choice. Should health related debts be forgiven? Or are you only interested in your own personal debt?
The only good argument I've heard for any kind of debt forgiveness is that it can help to "prime the pump" by giving these people more chance to contribute to the economy through spending.

However, I still don't agree, cause I paid down my loans on my own and nobody gave me a nickel to do so.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
We need to address systemic problems with our food, water, medicines and vaccines. What passes for 'safe' is often not.
Upfront medical billing will go a long way, costs are so high because it's the only industry where they don't give you prices coming in the door.
agreed

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Yes sir. He's also so close to being able to start his gti. He's going to be the first balance shaft deleted tsi out there. n00bs at IE said it was impossible lol. Can't wait for their dumb comments
wow! so jelly. ive checked his FB page on that mk5 every month and seen 0 updates so i figured it was a lost cause but now i know why lol