GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Keehs Calls Everyone Else Racist - Then Admits He's The CEO

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That a pretty big stretch. Unless the DFL puts a super leftist on the ticket, the GOP will never get away with another whack job, to include war monger... and the other way rings true. Moderates are going to run the board for the next few years.
Why do you call the the Democrat party the DFL when it's only Minnesota who calls the Democrat party that? And moderates are going to rule unless something happens to Biden then it would be the most liberal person in the Democratic party in charge.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
That a pretty big stretch. Unless the DFL puts a super leftist on the ticket, the GOP will never get away with another whack job, to include war monger... and the other way rings true. Moderates are going to run the board for the next few years.
That’s usually the intended theme. Getting things close to the middle. Sometimes it’s a bit more this way than that way and vice versa. But I think this is why Biden beat our my boy Bernie.

the rejection of trump ensured that Biden, a candidate closer to the middle, would run against the great Cheeto

efaily

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
Mayor pete has the personality of a Ritz cracker. Change my mind
Okay, that's funny! Not really my job to change your mind though, and I don't disagree really. I wouldn't look to him for fun hanging out, but that's not high on my list for leader of the country. He's extremely intelligent, which would be a refreshing change in my opinion. Not that it matters, or anyone cares, but I'm an independent because I lean fiscally responsible and socially tolerant, which rules out both Republicans and Democrats for the most part. I think too many people have lost their ability to mind their own business regarding things that don't impact them. Back to cars...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI; 2012 Tiguan
Okay, that's funny! Not really my job to change your mind though, and I don't disagree really. I wouldn't look to him for fun hanging out, but that's not high on my list for leader of the country. He's extremely intelligent, which would be a refreshing change in my opinion. Not that it matters, or anyone cares, but I'm an independent because I lean fiscally responsible and socially tolerant, which rules out both Republicans and Democrats for the most part. I think too many people have lost their ability to mind their own business regarding things that don't impact them. Back to cars...
This is off topic section, cars don't matter here.

Pete would have done fine if elected, but he ran a very low energy campaign for those not already involved with it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I fount Pete to be very well informed, well spoken and clearly intelligent too

jay745

track sl00t
Car(s)
2 vw's
The first part I agree with, but what's your logic for the second? Unless you're going Zrick levels of "Deep state rules the country", Bernie couldn't even beat Biden in the primary election to win the Democratic nomination. Nevermind winning the general election by a landslide. And I'm saying that as a Bernie supporter.
Unfortunately most people especially younger people don't vote in the primaries. I was talking about the presidential election had it been bernie going against trump vs biden.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
For me personally I don't like having the same people in office again and again. This includes significant others and vp's. It's weird I know but it feels too much like royal family to me at that point. I prefer someone new. I didn't vote for Hillary for that reason BUT I didn't vote for trump either. I did vote for Obama twice. Hope that makes sense.
I get it. I get annoyed everytime I see a Bush, Clinton, Kennedy, Cheney.... on a ballot, but that wasn't enough for me to vote for an immoral known lifelong con man, that dodged the draft, spouting authoritarian white nationalism.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1610927265742.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
The first part I agree with, but what's your logic for the second? Unless you're going Zrick levels of "Deep state rules the country", Bernie couldn't even beat Biden in the primary election to win the Democratic nomination. Nevermind winning the general election by a landslide. And I'm saying that as a Bernie supporter.
They screwed Bernie, hard. Stole that shit from him faster than the election from Trump.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
They screwed Bernie, hard. Stole that shit from him faster than the election from Trump.
Younger voters not voting in the primary screwed Bernie.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We DiDn'T iNCiTe ViOlEnCe.