GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Stop being racist then 🤷🏽‍♂️
You call me racist and you don't even know why. You only jumped on the bandwagon.

The reason the racist thing started is I said that if a person who was in the US illegally and I showed up at an emergency room at the exact same time with injuries of exactly equal severity that I as a citizen should be treated first. I didn't even say the ethnicity of the illegal person. Hell it could have been a white European.

That's what it was and then I'm called racist and other people see someone calling me racist hundreds of pages later and jump on the bandwagon. It says more about them when they don't even know the reason.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
You call me racist and you don't even know why. You only jumped on the bandwagon.

The reason the racist thing started is I said that if a person who was in the US illegally and I showed up at an emergency room at the exact same time with injuries of exactly equal severity that I as a citizen should be treated first. I didn't even say the ethnicity of the illegal person. Hell it could have been a white European.

That's what it was and then I'm called racist and other people see someone calling me racist hundreds of pages later and jump on the bandwagon. It says more about them when they don't even know the reason.
If u look back. The few times I called u racist. And u asked why. I replied with your immigrant hospital views. So yeah, I do have a reason. And I don’t think I’m bandwagoning enough. In fact I don’t think there’s a bandwagon effect. You either are racist or you’re not.

it’s not a thing where one can say one is a little racist. It’s either one way or the other.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If u look back. The few times I called u racist. And u asked why. I replied with your immigrant hospital views. So yeah, I do have a reason. And I don’t think I’m bandwagoning enough. In fact I don’t think there’s a bandwagon effect. You either are racist or you’re not.

it’s not a thing where one can say one is a little racist. It’s either one way or the other.
Right you're either racist or not and I told you how that came to be for me and it's wrong or you didn't read what you responded to. And what I said is absolutely not racist.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6

I'm not sure if you're aware of how easily you can be influenced by content. You're 100% on the 'racism' band wagon and you've made some wildly discriminatory claims in this thread.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I'm not sure if you're aware of how easily you can be influenced by content. You're 100% on the 'racism' band wagon and you've made some wildly discriminatory claims in this thread.
The only content that matters were Jim’s statements on illegal immigrants in the emergency room. That’s what we are discussing. His comments were racist. And calling him out apparently makes me racist too now.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The only content that matters were Jim’s statements on illegal immigrants in the emergency room. That’s what we are discussing. His comments were racist. And calling him out apparently makes me racist too now.
Tell me how that was racist.

And it looks like you don't like it very much when you're rightfully called out for racism. Glad that I'm not the only one who has noticed it.
Zrick noticed it also and commented on it.