GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You should move there.
No, you're generation will die off and we'll be able to finally fix our health care system and catch up up to every other western country.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No irony there. Keehs360 can say "white dude" in a derogatory way and if I said the same thing about another race I would be called a racist.
There's a double standard that exists.

No,, you're an old racist that doesn't recognize your racism, because racism was normalized your whole life.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
What's propaghanda? And how is that Trump's fault?

Propaganda, damn phones.

I could type a wall of text discussing the finer points of psychological warfare, information warfare, and how it can be used during destabilizing events like we had last week. Just take my word for it.
Trumpism was the catalyst to make otherwise fairly stable things volatile.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
who wants to get into taxes? Raise your 🖐 if your all for the wealthiest and largest companies in the US (mainly large tech) getting crazy tax breaks, I paid more federal taxes than Amazon in 2018 while they made 11 billion profit.

Imagine if they paid just a fraction of their taxes maybe that money would be used for something good like new roads, so i can rip up some tires
Except all highway funds comes from the federal tax on gasoline. And the federal tax on gasoline is 18.4 cents per gallon and hasn't been raised since 1993.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I was once charged $950 for a tab of Amoxcillin by an ER.

Well my insurance was billed that... they ended up paying $24k for me to sit in a bed for 16 hours, three sets of bloodwork and three IV Antibiotic treatments.

Highway f‘ing robbery.
The med I take for COPD costs me a $37 copay and $530 is billed to Medicare. The same drug in Canada cost $90 total.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Propaganda, damn phones.

I could type a wall of text discussing the finer points of psychological warfare, information warfare, and how it can be used during destabilizing events like we had last week. Just take my word for it.
Trumpism was the catalyst to make otherwise fairly stable things volatile.
Well certainly for his die hard supporters as witnessed at the Capitol building but I don't get how China contacted you or has anything to do with Trump.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Nah, I don't think we should compromise on the 70% marginal tax rate, especially if it's only on the excess of $10M or $15M someone may earn. Once someone is stupidly rich, it's easier for them to get even astronomically richer than it is for them to be poor again. The math just works in your favor when you're that far and away ahead of the pack. They'll whine, but they can take it. Maybe they just won't be able to have all five of the McLarens they want, they'll have to stop at four.

But yeah, I never thought that we should get rid of a progressive bracket system. Start low so those making $30k or less don't get rat-fucked, then go up from there all the way to 70% on everything after $10M-$15M.
We should go to the Fair Tax plan.
Somewhat like the VAT tax in Europe.

https://fairtax.org/about/how-fairtax-works

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Obama actually did try. He was blocked from offering a public option by moderate dems and the entire GOP, then the GOP chiseled away at ACA for the last 12 years.
Dude Obama care has been ripped to shreds over time. It’s completely unrecognizable