Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I was 10 and just a nerdy little boy lol

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I wonder how much money I'd have if my insurance payments were put in an account for myself.

I remember having a guy come up to me when his paycheck was f'd up. He was entry level and making maybe 15/hr, I had no idea how much insurance was with children. Payroll double dipped him on his check. IIRC his take home was like 200 for that week, not sure how they expected him to feed his family on that lol.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I wonder how much money I'd have if my insurance payments were put in an account for myself.

I remember having a guy come up to me when his paycheck was f'd up. He was entry level and making maybe 15/hr, I had no idea how much insurance was with children. Payroll double dipped him on his check. IIRC his take home was like 200 for that week, not sure how they expected him to feed his family on that lol.
Probably a lot, unless you're unlucky enough to actually get sick. Spend a a couple weeks in the ICU on a ventilatior and all that money is gone and more.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Fun fact: My daughters monthly child care payment could buy an RS3.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Fun fact: My daughters monthly child care payment could buy an RS3.

I don't mean that in a bad way. I'd take my daughter over an RS3. Just putting it in perspective.

One kid is definitely enough though.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This one is going for the insanity plea. Resigned after she participated in the terrorist attack so she can fight the democratic pedophile ring. Crazy.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI