GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I have a borderline retarted question about tuning - considering how long ive owned vws lol

Lets say i did get a non-is38 turbo, and therefore the is38 apr tune wouldnt be applicable.

How do i get tuned? Do i have to have a jb4 or one of the flash programmers? Or are those just needed so i can flash back to stock for emissions but the tuner can just tune me live and forget about it?
Cobb accessport

the Cobb software is surprisingly very complete for the ea888

you can literally do timing and af per cylinder. I’ve only ever seen that in EJ motors.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Mrs Mud heard someone (President of Brazil/Venezuela?) say "Vaccines are for dogs"

:ROFLMAO:

here's an idea: you want a $1200 check? get your 1st vaccine shot you get $300 you get the other $900 after the 2nd one.

I honestly like that idea
Bro that’s such a good idea

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
So one should just work in fast food forever then? I should just ignore the promise of something better. Something unobtainable till one throws themselves towards massive debt?

considering the absolute mark up my generation has to pay vs older generations it should not only be forgiven but an apology and explanation should be added. Because even when we account for inflation. College is massively expensive!
Loan forgiveness doesn't fix the problem.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Backhanded compliment, nice passive aggressive guy.

Gotta let you know that you had a good thought, without letting it go to your head.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Conservatism isn't fascism or Nazi. Neo-conservism uses abstracted racism and nationalism to get people to vote against their and the countries own best interests. Trumpism is absolutely fascist and supported by neo-nazis. Neo-nazis believe in the authoritarianism, racism, xenophobia, and minority government control of the nazis, minus the social programs that provided health care.
Agreed. I generally lean conservative and think of myself as one (even though I'm socially liberal), but voted against Trump twice and gave donations to The Lincoln Project. The Republican party isn't even really conservative anymore, just socially conservative. They abandoned things like free trade, support of civil liberties, and small government long ago in favor of backwards, populist pet causes that would net them ill-informed, single issue voters (pro lifers, 2nd amendment nuts, misguided religious nuts) that would ignore the rest of the platform so long as they got their issue addressed.

cb1111

What medical costs??.....none here in the UK....😜

Having lived in the USA I know that its like over there....& another reason why I'm back in the UK....especially after my last hospital excursion 3yrs ago...7 days in with a serious 2.5hr long surgery, scans, drugs, drips & then later on follow up scans, 1hr long invasive procedures etc., etc.....that'd be a nice big $$$ bill in the USA...
Right. And what is your tax rate? How long do you have to wait for non-emergency surgeries?

When I was in the UK, I recall my employees waiting forever for get their kids things like tonsillectomies - IIRC, the procedure was that you had to have multiple infections before the procedure would be scheduled and I waited for several months for a back x-ray - I ended up getting an MRI in Germany two days after I got there. That was in the early 90's so things have hopefully changed, but I doubt it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Again I'm not republican 🙄 and I didn't say free healthcare was bad, try to pay attention. We are discussing loan forgiveness.
I’m sorry where did I accuse u of being Republican? Am I not allowed to make an example? Can I not explain what a Republican tactic has been?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
1610726544022.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Whatever dude. Others have said the same but for some reason you like to single me out.
First of all you’re delusional. The only person I like singling out is Jim.

u wish I singled u out.

fuck u jim

edit. And zrick too. I enjoy the banter with zrick but it gets frustrating too quick.

Reactions: WAP