GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
So extremes are okay if you like them.
Neither extreme is okay.
I’ll rephrase for u Jim. Cuz u love taking shit out of context.

extremes are ok for folks who deserve revenge from America and the bullshit she’s put certain nationalities through. I believe natives and black folks deserve revenge. Amongst other nationalities.

your privilege is showing. I don’t understand how someone as old as u just doesn’t get it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
That depends honestly. Was it an elective surgery or emergent care? This was debated ad nauseam a few thousand posts ago.

I swing back and forth between left and right. This last ballot was a down the line blue for me. Honestly was hoping to “balance” the ticket for my Biden vote, but when the GOP tosses a Q’ultist against a quite moderate Democrat.. well shit.
I like the current policy. Whomever has the worse emergency is seen first. Period.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I graduated from a technical school in '02. Took me about 10 years or so to hit 6 fig. Income was irrelevant because I fell into the consumption trap. Tuition is ridiculous these days, I guess they have to pay the football coaches somehow.
So did my brother. He’s an industrial plumber now. Good money

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Medical care wasn't in the survey.

That was my point... there wasn’t any context for most of the questions. Overtly biased in the nature of their questions and options. Plus I was a little irritated about the lack of text block for my “other (explain)” for where I for my news. I was hoping to put “@zrickety“.

I can see the whole thing was written for mouth breathers who live under rocks.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I’ll rephrase for u Jim. Cuz u love taking shit out of context.

extremes are ok for folks who deserve revenge from America and the bullshit she’s put certain nationalities through. I believe natives and black folks deserve revenge. Amongst other nationalities.

your privilege is showing. I don’t understand how someone as old as u just doesn’t get it.
I understand what it's like to want revenge but I don't agree with acting on it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I understand what it's like to want revenge but I don't agree with acting on it.
Must be nice feeling that way. All people want are equal rights. And it’s denied over and over again

wanting equal rights using the only language america understands makes me an extremist apparently

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Must be nice feeling that way. All people want are equal rights. And it’s denied over and over again

wanting equal rights using the only language america understands makes me an extremist apparently
Equal rights is how it should be. I disagree with revenge even though it feels justified.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Aint nobody gon take ma guns

Wrong. The Dems are gonna take them away. Just like they did during all 8yrs of Obama’s term!!!

right?!!? RIGHT?!?!

uh, is this thing on?

but the biggest reason to push for more controls? How about an armed insurrection against the constitution by a bunch of dip shits flying the “come and take it” banner.

define irony: a bunch of Nazis crying about their freedoms while engaging in insurrection to overthrow the constitution.

Lit has it right, “It’s no surprise to me, I am my own worst enemy”

Last edited: