GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Just got my second jab!🙌 Saw a gray mk5 roll out of the parking lot (Aston ,PA Library) when I got in line. You on here bro!?

(Even tho this is the mk6 forum)🤣
The mkv guys can see it too...but they are nearly extinct.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Says the guy using the name of an autistic child as an insult, because she's smarter than he is...
Still nicer than anything you've ever posted.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Still nicer than anything you've ever posted.

Oh, i take it as a complement, but it shows what a terrible person you are to use an autistic child as an insult.

I'll insult you directly, not hide behind a child. You're human garbage and I sincerely hope you're treated as the threat to society that you are some day.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I'm just glad he's back to insults. He attempted comedy for a few pages and it was somehow more cringy than the 50+ pages he was just calling everyone a gay retard.

This. That was not a good look.

Speaking of good looks, got some shiny new Billies.

6E95203A-96B9-4AF1-AAD4-0E8601E62229.jpeg

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
You just don't like Fiat

Which Fiat???.......:unsure:......;)

FIAT = Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino.
or
fiat = a formal authorization or proposition; a decree
or
Fiat =Fiat money is a government-issued currency that is not backed by a commodity such as gold.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Disagreeing with people in other threads isn't rude or mean. Grow up.
correct....but
It's not that you have a different opinion.

It's how you express it.

I can see you actually are capable of conversing politely since you don't offend me personally, but I'm in the minority with that opinion I'd wager.
yes, and standard wager of $500?
Aw man did I miss the crypto chat? Biden gave me the ole middle finger when it came to a stimulus but daddy dogecoin had my back 😂 gonna buy a set of curtains for the new house
ftfy

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Maricopa County attorney refuses to hand over routers used in election. ROUTERS. But sure, they weren't connected and they certainly aren't trying to hide anything. Very transparent.
https://www.scribd.com/document/507274170/Routers-La-Rue-to-Bennett-Re-Routers-Final
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Gateway pundit. 🙄

And why would he turn over the routers? What do you think that proves? You might want to read about what DCPD is going through right now with malware.

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Which Fiat???.......:unsure:......;)

FIAT = Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino.
or
fiat = a formal authorization or proposition; a decree
or
Fiat =Fiat money is a government-issued currency that is not backed by a commodity such as gold.
All three.
But hey, isn't the main world currency a fiat anyway?