GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
What would be the goal? Have you been living under a rock for 6 months? Suicides higher than COVID deaths, small businesses closed by the thousands, Amazon, Walmart and China making record profits, Trump thrown under the bus, people getting fungal/bacterial infections, civil liberties stripped away.
TAKE YOUR PICK.
And your answer to avoid being scammed by covid is dont wear a mask?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The only 'science' in use is emotional manipulation by the media and brain washing of the masses.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And your answer to avoid being scammed by covid is dont wear a mask?
YES.
151 pages, and you just figured it out. If we all stand up, the nonsense would end. I refuse to be part of the fear mongering.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You've been washed bro.

It's you.
Who brain washed me? To think for myself? To crunch the numbers? This is the most nonsensical post of the thread.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I have no clue how I got roped into this shitshow of a thread, but I'm letting myself out. I can only handle but so much bullshit science-denying rhetoric.
I will say that I'm totally shocked that someone who doesn't believe in valve jobs and cylinder head resurfacing, also doesn't believe in science. 😎

Who said they didn't believe in cylinder head resurfacing and valve jobs?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Does this make sense to anyone? Here is your beloved 'science.'
speak english.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Does this make sense to anyone? Here is your beloved 'science.'
View attachment 186195

Did you read the article? I’m going to go with no you didn’t because the title is enough to confirm your thinking.

It actually explains the thinking and hypothesis that some scientists are exploring.

Just because you can’t make sense of it doesn’t mean it’s not accurate.

Roadrunner_GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Jay, looks like they just took a Scotch-brite disc or wire brush wheel to the surface to remove the head gasket material. 😄 The issue that people don't understand is that the gasket imprints on the soft aluminum head, and on a forced-induction engine it's just a matter of time.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jay, looks like they just took a Scotch-brite disc or wire brush wheel to the surface to remove the head gasket material. 😄 The issue that people don't understand is that the gasket imprints on the soft aluminum head, and on a forced-induction engine it's just a matter of time.

Wrong thread.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Did you read the article? I’m going to go with no you didn’t because the title is enough to confirm your thinking.

It actually explains the thinking and hypothesis that some scientists are exploring.

Just because you can’t make sense of it doesn’t mean it’s not accurate.

I have not read the article.
I am not going to read the article.
It's an incredible waste of research money.

But I can see the headlines.

"English speaking countries have been silenced".

"Speaking English while not wearing a mask is prohibited".

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
I live in Henderson, NV and just a few miles from where Trump held his indoor rally last Sunday. I also have a FB friend that is anti-masker and actually works at Xtreme Manufacturing where the rally was held and he attended. I'm sure he and Zrickety would have a total bromance if there ever met.

I asked him a simple question to spark his thought. He refused to answer.

- I'm curious. Did trump shake hands, talk up close, do any typical campaign baby-kissing at this rally? Or did he keep a safe distance from the common folk in the building? -

I also posted a picture from a Trump rally (pre-pandemic) of Trump shaking out-stretched hands from his followers and standing only inches from their agape mouths.